Playoffs Smogon Tour 17 Playoffs - Finals [Won by M Dragon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol really gonna complain about even ass match ups when nigga got outplayed to literal shit. How u gonna complain when u had a wall for everything in XY and a keldtar vs a team weak to keldtar in bw. Even ass matchups lel man the fuck up and give credit to mdrag for playin the series out extremely well
He had a landorus-i with hp ice when i brought a spdef gliscor to beat landorus-i. he had an ab aegislash. and he had an hp flying thundurus. He also had the perfect offensive pokemon for my walls. He was weak to Keld Tar but i made the mistake of playing the game out to sweep with CM Latias only for him to have a CM Zam.

Anyway this is the last time i'll post on this thread, I just feel i had to to say: I said match up made it hard for me to play, that doesn't take anything from M Dragon. He played really well.

He had a landorus-i with hp ice when i brought a spdef gliscor to beat landorus-i. he had an ab aegislash. and he had an hp flying thundurus. He also had the perfect offensive pokemon for my walls. He was weak to Keld Tar but i made the mistake of playing the game out to sweep with CM Latias only for him to have a CM Zam.

Anyway this is the last time i'll post on this thread, I just feel i had to to say: I said match up made it hard for me to play, that doesn't take anything from M Dragon. He played really well.
MClass.jpg

Last edited:

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Ur skarm walls 3 mons, tran and venu the other 3. Terak revenge to top it off and not to mention rocks which u couldv gotten at any time. The hydro into ferro also made a lot of sense helping u capitalize on the matchup. Once again it's not the matchup so just say grats got outplayed and enjoy making semis. Good series in general not a bad watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)