Home Field Advantage III - Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost bw ou (away) against marcelodk in a clean game
won xy ou (home) against marcelodk in a both sides luck bs.
gg's

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
vm'd opponents.

i will probably play most of my matches on the weekend, which isthe day i'm trying to schedule with

PERFECT!!

Well, this game has sucked again...

Won XY UU (home) against God Champion
Lost XY ubers (away) against God Champion due to a drop + CH of Shadow Ball against my Dialga.... again the same

And now, I'm out of the tourney with 3 loses, perfect...

Good luck for the other players who are still alive.

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
Won my home tier XY ubers and lost away tier XY UU,ggs.

scheduled to play - Renegade - an hour ago and he didn't show up, activity post.

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Dragonforce hasn't responded to my VM from a while back still, activity.

edit: we played and i won ou vs dragonforce, but lost ubers (his home was ubers and mine was OU, ggs bro)

PS: 6-4 tie atop my group w/ me, reallythough, and tewmew - we all won 1 and lost 1 against each other, lol

Last edited:
Dragonforce hasn't responded to my VM from a while back still, activity.

edit: we played and i won ou vs dragonforce, but lost ubers (his home was ubers and mine was OU, ggs bro)

PS: 6-4 tie atop my group w/ me, reallythough, and tewmew - we all won 1 and lost 1 against each other, lol
I can't believe it haha, we all tied 3 ways.... this tiebreaker is gonna be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)