Other Battle of the Week: Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
so ye no doubt Leftiez and CTC were the winners here so I'm not going to bother to count any of the votes right now. That being said I'll post some logs:

[10:18:24 AM] Nog: ctc you gonna play leftiez for botw lol
[10:19:28 AM] Bear: Not a problem
[10:19:43 AM] Bear: Gonn play next week doe don't have my laptop all week
[10:20:31 AM] Nog: no prob

I'll keep the voting open for another day or two so people can vote and then CTC and Leftiez will play next week.

What the fuck why is CTC playing again? He already played like only a few weeks ago. This is ridiculous, let's just watch the same 10 people over and over then.

What the fuck why is CTC playing again? He already played like only a few weeks ago. This is ridiculous, let's just watch the same 10 people over and over then.
Not understanding why you're mad pal, he played over a month ago and this time it's a grudge match to settle shit talk.

Not understanding why you're mad pal, he played over a month ago and this time it's a grudge match to settle shit talk.
Ok shouldn't have been that mad, but still imo if you play 1 botw, you're done. Right now it's just gonna be the same 10-15 players over and over again

Ok shouldn't have been that mad, but still imo if you play 1 botw, you're done. Right now it's just gonna be the same 10-15 players over and over again
After this week we will be on hiatus for WCOP but when we come back I will probs incorporate your suggestion. Thanks for the feedback

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)