Playoffs Smogon Tour 17 Playoffs - Finals [Won by M Dragon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
The mistake here is to forget about the past history of the game and to decide who has the better chances of winning by looking at one certain turn. It's true that, upon clicking FB for the third time, Bloo had the 70% chance of winning, but from the start he needed to hit all his FB to win the game, which has a small odd of happening!
If someone gives me a million dollars if I hit 100 Focus Blasts, I won't think I'm favoured cause if I hit the first 99 then I have 70% chance of winning, that's retarded.

So in the end if we consider only the FB hits (bad approximation cause there are countless other factors to keep into consideration, but w/e), odds were definitely in Leftiez favour, so he has a point lol.

Good luck to both players for finals :)
No. The only Focus Blast Bloo absolutely needed to hit was that last one because Leftiez finally had no other option but to stay in with Tyranitar. The first FB weakened the Rotom switchin sure, but Bloo didn't need to hit it to win. The second one is irrelevant since Rotom dies to Flamethrower in sun anyway.
At the end of the day what's done is done, fuck gamefreak for giving the win to the iron barbs user #pokemonlogic

edit: nvm he killed the weakened rotom with solarbeam and the second focus blast "hit" was on an aegislash rofl. even more irrelevant

Last edited:

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
nobody deserved shit for playing pokemon but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt because clearly you can't speak english
also what are you talking about "first kill"? i played you in smogon tour xy and you are absolute shit at it, not sure where you got the confidence from

Last edited:

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
ahah my first kill, so pls can u shut your fucking mouth, i wasnt expecting it rlly, you're talking about deserving player while you won OST in the most controversial way possible, a little kiss on ur ass Double01.
Gonna wreck all ur IDM members one per one lfgi
Leftiez, please just stop trying to be the bad guy. I like you dude, but just shut up and if you're gonna win, win with grace. And use Sash DDNite lead.

I've seen your photographs and you know who you're reminding me of right now, you're that little annoying black dude from That's So Raven right now. Transform into like, Jaden Smith, at least he isn't a doucher.

Last edited:

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You two actually have talent?! Why didn't you use it on the Raiders ;__;

Love 'em both. Best of luck!

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
nobody deserved shit for playing pokemon but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt because clearly you can't speak english
also what are you talking about "first kill"? i played you in smogon tour xy and you are absolute shit at it, not sure where you got the confidence from
An american flaming someone for bad language skills lol

HOLY FUGGIN SHITE IT WENT FROM ME 6-0ING U BACK IN THE DAYS TO YOU BECUMMING A FINALIST IN A SMOGON TOUR *WIPES TEAR FROM EYES* TIME FLIES LEFTIEZ-SAMA I'VE TRAINED U WELL *soothingly rubs hands across leftiez nappy head and leans in too kisses him on the forehead*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)