top anime openings or endings (music + VIDEO)

jrp

Banned deucer.
bleach op 5: alones
one of the better bleach openings imo. aqua timez is usually pretty good and alones was excellent

Naruto opening 2: Haruka Kanata
saw this when Adult Swim had naruto on. I never followed naruto much but i liked the opening enough to give the manga a shot and I can't decide how to feel about it now

FMA Brotherhood Ending 4:Shunkan Sentimental

Probably my favorite ending of all time. There was just something about the song that hit me the first time I heard it and it's been my favorite ever since

pretty much any FMA opening / ending is going to be good though. There really isn't one I didn't like

I'll edit a Golden Time Lover link in later, that's probably my favorite of the brotherhood openings

Last edited:

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Last edited:

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I thought Tales of Graces' storyline wasn't as great as Xillia, but the gameplay was probably by far the best part (battles in particular). But in regards to the OP, I thought it was okay.

Of all the Tales OPs, my favorite is Tales of the Abyss.

jrp

Banned deucer.
I thought Tales of Graces' storyline wasn't as great as Xillia, but the gameplay was probably by far the best part (battles in particular). But in regards to the OP, I thought it was okay.

Of all the Tales OPs, my favorite is Tales of the Abyss.
yeah abyss's opening was amazing

my personal favorites are
Tales of the Abyss Opening: Karma
Tales of Vesperia Opening: Ring A Bell
Tales of Xillia 2 Opening: Song 4 U

and xillia 1's but i've already posted that so yeah

Acklow

I'm looking forward to Xillia 2 coming out in the States. I already pre-ordered the Collector's edition for myself :)

Acklow

Time to spice up this thread:

This Game - NGNL OP

OP of Spring 2014 season imo.

Knights of Sidonia OP - Full Version

Unfortunately KoS OP is consistently removed from Youtube due to copyright, but the OP is really good and I highly recommend for anyone who wants to watch a solid anime to pick this show up. This op also portrays the emotion of the show quite well.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr OP
Last time I saw an OP that didn't have singing was Baccano! This one delivered, as most of the show is extremely dark and gory (albeit there is a lot of unnecessary fan-service and humor in it that I think detracts from the story greatly).

after much deliberation, i decree that mahouka's opening is more awesome than it is generic, though still really generic

ping pong's opening could have been called butterfly effect, actually... anyway, the endings are better than the openings in both ping pong and ngnl

Mia Wallace

Banned deucer.
My favorites:

Cowboy Bebop Opening
Cowboy Bebop Ending
Samurai Champloo Opening - Nujabes :D
Code Geass Opening 1
Code Geass Opening 3
Code Geass Opening 5
Darker Than Black OVA Ending
FLCL Ending
Mirai Nikki Opening 1
Gurren Lagann Ending 2 - my favorite :)

I also love the Steins;Gate, Death Note, and Naruto openings and endings that were already posted!
This is pretty much how I would have listed my favorites, lol. However with Both Bebop tracks tied for favorite. Jazz is one of my favorite styles of music.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)