Sticky Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah here's a full image of the map: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/oras/feature/img/page02_img_01.png

The battle frontier is most likely covered by the clouds at the bottom right. Also there seems to be a strange black island at the top.
Thanks for posting that; glad the battle frontier is likely to return. If that's the case, what is that forest beneath Pacifidlog? It doesn't have the proper shape to be mirage island, and its huge. That black / purple cave is intriguing as well...

Was I the only one kinda weirded out by the fact that there was a 9 year kid hiking through a jungle in the trailer? Dangerous much?

I know that's what your character does, but it was creepy to see an actual kid...

Is that the Abandoned Ship, or an island?

And it looks like there is a bit more infrastructure around Ever Grande.

Those islands to the north of Rustboro are consistent, I think.

Yeah I think the Rustboro islands are consistent, but the islands around Ever Grande / Route 128-130 are new. Interesting.

Here's hoping for new perma-weather abilities for Groudon and Kyogre. Vaporize and Downpour, full rain and sun. Barring that, I don't know.

Is it just me or do the water routes seem more compact? Maybe I'm just being hopeful. Also the Battle Frontier doesn't seem to be on that map. Looks like it's covered by a cloud. If I remember correctly back when the Kalos map was first released weren't there areas covered by cloud that people that would be released, but never were? It would suck to lose the Battle Frontier.

I had the biggest smile on my face when I watched this new trailer. Seeing Hoenn in 3D is absolutely fantastic (Especially since I just finished playing through Emerald). Cannot wait for November.
Fingers crossed that the clouded area in the bottom right corner is the Battle Frontier. Sorry, but the Maison just does not do it for me. That weird shadow island definitely has me intrigued too.
Also I realize that the new Megas are 'old' news but I really love them. I don't care how Mega Sceptile turns out, I'm using it in everything. I also like Primal Kyogre's design a lot more now that we have its official artwork.

Anyone want to explain Mega Sceptile's tail torpedo?
Skinks, a type of lizard, can detach their tails as a defense mechanism in an effort to get away from predators. Either its an animation error with the tail being obscured by Leaf Storm, or part of the tail is dropped off using the skink as inspiration.

That shadow island doesn't appear to be accessible to me. But hey what's the chance that you can show Briney an event item and he takes you there?

Does Groudon gets the new type only when transforming or even in base form? I don't get this detail.
BTW, what a slap in the face. In another topic I explained why imho Ground/Fire seriously hinders Groudon. Do really hope that the base one keeps just Ground.

Skinks, a type of lizard, can detach their tails as a defense mechanism in an effort to get away from predators. Either its an animation error with the tail being obscured by Leaf Storm, or part of the tail is dropped off using the skink as inspiration.
Yes, that, I am aware of. I highly doubt it's an error and it's purely for aesthetics, but I'm a bit eager to see how it'll grow back after the animation.

Can I just say this game looks beautiful. Hoenn was gorgeous on the GBA and now it looks even better. Not a lot of new info though.

Does Groudon gets the new type only when transforming or even in base form? I don't get this detail.
BTW, what a slap in the face. In another topic I explained why imho Ground/Fire seriously hinders Groudon. Do really hope that the base one keeps just Ground.
It seems like a fancy name for mega evolution the mechanics will most likely be the same

Can I just say this game looks

It seems like a fancy name for mega evolution the mechanics will most likely be the same
Ehm, yeah, but that doesn't answer my question. I don't get the new type 'cause someone says it's just the Primal one to add Fire, and some others say this for the base one.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The gym with water/trap doors seems to be Lavaridge. There is steam right before the player drops, so it pretty much has to be Lavaridge's hot springs.

I'm wondering if those swirly trees at the south of the island are trying to cover it up. It would be a shame if we didn't get it back, though. Also...

1z9aGCR.png <- This picture implies that we may be getting one or two more primal pokemon.

http://i.imgur.com/umG4d7u.png <- And that picture is circling contest halls, unless they go with the Emerald battle tents.
I think it is safe to assume we will get Primal Rayquaza and maybe Primal Deoxys; besides Kyogre and Groundon they are the biggest legends in Hoen.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I think it is safe to assume we will get Primal Rayquaza and maybe Primal Deoxys; besides Kyogre and Groundon they are the biggest legends in Hoen.
Deoxys is a space virus. I doubt it has a primal version
Viruses are already pretty primal.

Maybe Primal versions of Dialga and Palkia? Maybe it's the Mega Latis or Primal Versions of them? The Latis seem the most likely to me.

Viruses are already pretty primal.

Maybe Primal versions of Dialga and Palkia? Maybe it's the Mega Latis or Primal Versions of them? The Latis seem the most likely to me.
Dialga and Palkia can be likely prime versions since we already have a primal Dialga I think. But I don't think they will be added in these games since they have nothing to do with Hoenn really.

Primal Rayquaza seems like a safe bet, but maybe the other is Primal Regigigas? Not technically a Hoenn-mon, but the other Regis are, and could potentially be used to unlock it.

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but it sounds like you're asking whether Groudon, in its base form, is a Ground-Fire type. To answer what I understand of what you're asking, Groudon is, and always has been a Ground-type. The Primal form has the Fire-subtype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)