League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Thorns are those confirmed or is it speculation

also PDD benched due to health issues, iG picks up Korean top laner from Mook Comet
from the same source that told me where seraph, insec, lactea and sharkbari were going so ~fairly reliable~

i dunno, the last time i was wrong about a korean thing was when i said maknoon > na which ended up being a quarter-true (he only started streaming on na instead)

Lavos

Banned deucer.
in that particular game i only picked kha'zix because i wanted a jungler with good wave clear in a 3v5 scenario, since trynd and rengar basically said they were both going to stay in side lanes the entire game (also we had no adc because the rengar player refused to play anything else). normally if i'm jungling and lee sin or elise is open i'll play that instead. but i've played kha a few times since the most recent batch of nerfs and haven't lost yet.

i usually max r > w > q > e and evolve e > w > r. ganks are still pretty good because the extra jump range makes up for the missing charge of your ult, and i run 40% cdr build so i can spam slows too. i think it actually reminds me of the old manamune mid lane kha'zix from back when i just started playing this game and i think it's easy and fun to play. but maybe my build sucks and i'm just getting lucky? idk

in that particular game i only picked kha'zix because i wanted a jungler with good wave clear in a 3v5 scenario, since trynd and rengar basically said they were both going to stay in side lanes the entire game (also we had no adc because the rengar player refused to play anything else). normally if i'm jungling and lee sin or elise is open i'll play that instead. but i've played kha a few times since the most recent batch of nerfs and haven't lost yet.

i usually max r > w > q > e and evolve e > w > r. ganks are still pretty good because the extra jump range makes up for the missing charge of your ult, and i run 40% cdr build so i can spam slows too. i think it actually reminds me of the old manamune mid lane kha'zix from back when i just started playing this game and i think it's easy and fun to play. but maybe my build sucks and i'm just getting lucky? idk
Looking at your lolking, I can't figure out what was your last two items, I'm guessing banshee's, but last? Regardless, thanks. Now I have a jungler to get out of bronze if I have to jungle lmao.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Post nerf Kha Zix needs to evolve q or you are completely missing out on the new isolation buffs...

Evolve Q=>E=>R/W imo

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Looking at your lolking, I can't figure out what was your last two items, I'm guessing banshee's, but last? Regardless, thanks. Now I have a jungler to get out of bronze if I have to jungle lmao.

Who do you usually play in the jungle?

Who do you usually play in the jungle?
Yi is permabanned in bronze so I guess Nocturne? Idk I'm generally screwed which sucks especially if I'm last and nobody wants to jungle, (which hasn't happened yet since I came back to this game but still) or nobody can jungle so I should try (which has happened a few times before) and obviously fail. Kha'zix before I took a

Acklow

I would recommend finding a champion you know you can carry with. My play style revolves around heavy cc and tankiness so I main Malphite (top/jungle) and Sejuani (jungle). You probably could carry games with the likes of Xin Zhao or Lee Sin if you enjoy ganking early. What lane do you prefer to play in?

I would recommend finding a champion you know you can carry with. My play style revolves around heavy cc and tankiness so I main Malphite (top/jungle) and Sejuani (jungle). You probably could carry games with the likes of Xin Zhao or Lee Sin if you enjoy ganking early. What lane do you prefer to play in?
Adc is the role I main and basically (since my break) is the only role I can win with consistently with a diverse roster (I have two for each other role minus the jungle) and I just do things like Ezreal mid when I do have the chance.

I highly prefer pokey champions which is kind of hard to find in the jungle but I did manage to go with old Kha'zix's playstyle thanks to his ability to go in and out and being stupidly good.

Acklow

Yeah, personally I don't like Kha'zix mostly because he's a high-risk, high-reward champ. If you really like poke and utility, Elise is super strong. Elise and Lee Sin are insanely safe jungle picks that can build into a damage or tank role.

I personally lack proper mechanical skills which is why I prefer tanky champs.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Post nerf Kha Zix needs to evolve q or you are completely missing out on the new isolation buffs...

Evolve Q=>E=>R/W imo
They nerfed the isolation range so hard though. And non-isolated Q damage is lower than autos at levels 1-2. You're probably right but it feels weird to have Q do such little damage. 500 range in teamfights makes it fucking impossible to get isolation procs unless their carries are retarded. Better for ganks though. I'll give it a try. Only played 6 Kha games since the recent change so I'm no expert. And you're D1.

I really do think the new W evolution is super worth it on Kha though, or at least situationally. The true sight has gotten me so many free kills on Twitch. Since stealth is so OP right now I'm a big fan of it, and it's on like a 4 sec cooldown with max CDR so you can spam it during a siege as well.

If they aren't full AD then my ideal late game build is Merc Treads / Elder Lizard / Black Cleaver / Last Whisper / Randuins / Banshees. Banshees Veil is OP. If you have enough gold you can sell Lizard for Hydra, or go with Hydra instead of Cleaver from the start. Also if you're looking for really easy carry junglers I would say Nocturne, Master Yi, and Kha'Zix are your best bets. They can all create picks and single handedly carry teamfights, especially in Bronze where no one will react fast enough to CC you before you get resets. Champs like Vi and Jarvan are good too but they rely too much on your teammates imo.

Yeah, personally I don't like Kha'zix mostly because he's a high-risk, high-reward champ. If you really like poke and utility, Elise is super strong. Elise and Lee Sin are insanely safe jungle picks that can build into a damage or tank role.

I personally lack proper mechanical skills which is why I prefer tanky champs.
Imo the only way you're going to get significantly better in a short amount of time with your mechanics is to play those mechanically intensive champs. Youre not going to be a god on Lee Sin after 10 games, I was probably the worst Lee in Silver for the longest time last season. But after 300 games on him you start getting the hang of it. And having confidence in your mechanical skill is really important, especially for solo lanes (I main top).

They nerfed the isolation range so hard though. And non-isolated Q damage is lower than autos at levels 1-2. You're probably right but it feels weird to have Q do such little damage. 500 range in teamfights makes it fucking impossible to get isolation procs unless their carries are retarded. Better for ganks though. I'll give it a try. Only played 6 Kha games since the recent change so I'm no expert. And you're D1.

I really do think the new W evolution is super worth it on Kha though, or at least situationally. The true sight has gotten me so many free kills on Twitch. Since stealth is so OP right now I'm a big fan of it, and it's on like a 4 sec cooldown with max CDR so you can spam it during a siege as well.
compromis!! max doubleU but evolve q !_!

but i bronze.. so meyb that mite b wrong D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)