XY Ubers Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
XY UBER TOURNAMENT ROUND 3f

Ubers Art by Nerina

With a new generation comes a new time to explore the current banlist ubers metagame. A realm where only the strongest mons reside, mons like Arceus and kyogre and the oh so dreaded xerneas that strike fear into the likes of ou players everywhere and is every child's fantasy. This tournament will see what the best strategies (and players) are. This tournament will follow standard uber rules and clauses. Players will compete in a best out of three to advance to the next round.

• Single Elimination Tournament
  • Standard tournament guidelines are in place. Essentially follow this thread.
  • Battles are to be played on Pokemon Showdown. Battles may be played on Pokemon Online if both parties agree beforehand.
  • All battles must be conducted in a 6v6 ubers format.
  • Battles are to be best of three
  • This is a 6th Generation Pokebank tournament.
  • Sleep Clause ON
  • Item Clause OFF
  • OHKO Clause ON
  • Evasion Clause OFF
  • Moody Clause ON
Activity calls will be based on my discretion so make sure to schedule with your opponents in a public manner! That means no message/logs and instead stick to good old fashion visitor messages so I can actually see who's more active.

DEADLINE IS 6/16/2014 12:00 AM GMT-7 (approx a week from today) Get your matches done.

Last edited:
It's ok fren, although the klefki sweep was a little disappointing. Even skymin couldn't get a but if luck in ;_;

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
  • majaspic22 vs red97 = ???
  • Zoroarkforever vs tesung
  • Piexplode vs Davon
  • zeriloa vs Kirigakure = ???
  • Chisposo vs malefic
  • Myzozoa vs Tomahawk
  • Eo Ut Mortus vs Smogon, Eo is gonna win this tour.
  • DontStealMyPenguin vs Kebabe = tough one
  • NightFox vs Faint
  • yoman5 vs FLCL
  • user php vs Laurel
  • davidness vs ReallyThough?
  • Safes vs Steve Angello
  • Blim vs n00b
  • Krauersaut vs Steeljackal<3 = best match this round.
  • Korby vs Lusso = ???
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Won vs Steelskittles

Round 1: 6-0

Round 2: 2-0

Good games.

EDIT: As an aside, Steel

Don't go into the PS! ubers room first thing after the matches, and talk about how I'm such a shitty player - shitty players don't win two times in a row vs someone who clearly thinks themselves better than them.

EDIT 2: we happi nao :)

Last edited:

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Nice to know I'm getting lectured on how to act from someone whose balls haven't even dropped yet!

Lost to godawful plays and a lame matchup game one, even worse matchup game two. Not to mention his publicly admitting that he's been stalking me to figure out my sets, teams, and plays. Great games!!!!!!!!!!
This'll be the only time I reply, because I don't want to fill this thread with shit, but the stalking thing was a joke lmfao

and I'm serious, good games, I think you played well, and they were fun *-*

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
i'm in the same timezone of majaspic22 so we should be able to get this done quickly, hopefully tomorrow.

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
Won vs Steelskittles

Round 1: 6-0

Round 2: 2-0

Good fucking games.

EDIT: As an aside, Steel

Don't go into the PS! ubers room first thing after the matches, and talk about how I'm such a shitty player - shitty players don't win two times in a row vs someone who clearly thinks themselves better than them.

Maybe, next time, beat me, then talk shit, cause I don't appreciate your trash talking.
I have a feeling that krauersaut will win this tournament.

lost 2-1 with two loose on haxx (stone edge misses, thunder without para when red always got the para on my pokemons)
but red let me the win, so ty to him
[19:40:11] silver97: take the win
[19:40:15] silver97: because of the hax
[19:40:38] silver97: and because i won't probably be able to continue this tour next weeks

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
won vs majaspic but i let him take the win because of hax and because i won't be able to continue the tour next weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)