Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Since it's been brought up, is it possible to transfer Therian genies from gen 5 to bank? Or must they still be changed to Incarnate first?

How does one get heavy ball aggron, or is it not possible? Bulbapedia just says safari zone for Aron/lairon. Are they missing something or am I?

Edit: thought so, but still sad. Oh well

Offering:
-female timid litleo 6 ivs in a luxury ball
-female timid litleo 31-x-31-31-31-31 in a luxury ball

Need: adamant hawlucha with baton pass, sturdy impish bergmite, modest skrelp or adamant pancham :)
Still have one of those? I've got the Pancham and Skrelp that you need. Let me know which one you'd like to take and I'll provide details.

EDIT: Here you go.
  • Pancham: Adamant [Scrappy or Mold Breaker], 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Female | Luxury Ball | Moves: Me First, Quick Guard, Foul Play, Storm Throw
  • Bergmite: Impish [Sturdy], 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Female | Dive Ball | Moves: Curse, Ice Fang, Ice Ball, Rapid Spin
I'm only taking the female Litleo with 5 IVs.

Last edited:
Still have one of those? I've got the Pancham and Skrelp that you need. Let me know which one you'd like to take and I'll provide details.

EDIT: Here you go.
  • Pancham: Adamant [Scrappy or Mold Breaker], 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Female | Luxury Ball | Moves: Me First, Quick Guard, Foul Play, Storm Throw
  • Bergmite: Impish [Sturdy], 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Female | Dive Ball | Moves: Curse, Ice Fang, Ice Ball, Rapid Spin
I'm only taking the female Litleo with 5 IVs.
Great, i think i'll take the bergmite. Can you trade now? :)

Due to me being able to clone now, I thought I'd do something nice. So I'm doing a giveaway, you could win :
Female, 31/X/31/31/31/31 Nature : Modest. Moves : heat wave, energy ball, shadow ball, flamethrower. Ability : Infiltrator. Item : choice scarf.
Female, 31/0/30/31/31/31 Nature : Timid. Moves : volt switch, wish, endure, hidden power ( ice ). ability : volt absorb. Item : Focus Sash. ( thanks to flargananddingle for breeding me her )
Male, 31/31/31/x/31/31. Nature : Adamant. Moves : Close Combat, Brave Bird,U=Turn, Quick attack. Ability : Intimidate. Item : anything i've got that you want.
Male, 31/31/31/X/31/31. Nature : Adamant. Moves : return, play rough, night slash, cross chop. Ability : Guts. Item : choice band.
Male, 31/31/31/X/31/31. Nature : careful. Moves : sucker punch, will-o-wisp, destiny bond, shadow sneak, Ablity : frisk. Item : Banettite.
Male, 31/31/31/X/31/31. Nature : Jolly. Moves : Fake out, quick guard, drain punch, bullet punch. ability : dry skin. item : eject button.

all of them are level 50 and fully EV trained ( crogunk will most likely be a toxicroak, level 50 and fully ev trained by the time the giveaway is finished ).
so, to enter, just VM what pokemon you would like and why you would like it. If i llike your reason for wanting one of these pokemon, then i shall comment on your comment and you'll get said pokemon, i guess the funnier the reason the more chace you have of winning the pokemon. i'm only picking 5 winners so think long and hard about your reason because it's one entry per person. I hope i explained the rules clearly enough, good luck!
Bump for new page

I'm looking to unload some extra shinies all kalos born a all bred by me and tsv hatched and have 5 perfect ivs for their class and all have favorable egg moves and special balls and have never been cloned assume lvl 1 unless said im on my phone so pm me for more info

Pinsir F jolly moxie

Phanpy F adamant

x 2 zoura M modest

X2 pawniward M/F adamant

Lilipup M adamant

The following are tsv hatched too but have some sort of fault or are had a nickname I did changed my mind about assume prefect ivs unless stated and have never been cloned unless stated
stated and in special balls
Inkay F adamant, 26 att iv

Chesnaught named Peanut 27iv in spDef impish lvl 70 bulletproof

Hawlucha lvl1 27 in Def F named Hawkgirl jolly

Pawniward F named Sabre (I didn't like the name) adamant already eV trained

Shieldon in regular pokeball named Castile this one is a clone from a joint breeding project

Bulbasaur 26 iv in spAtt bold overthrow (this one is nicknameable failed Medusa breed was looking for chloro ability)

Machamp lvl 53

Honedge lvl 18 brave 7 speed iv recieved in a trade has egg moves and eV trained I think

Shelmet M 26 iv in spD

Shelmet F 26-28 iv in apAtt

These will be non redistributable because smogon shiny market is already saturated with clones and I want them to be used for battle. I'm looking for nicknameable shinies in return.

Will give redis if someone is willing to ability capsule and pp max some of my pokes[/quote
Bamping4 new page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)