Let's Play! Welcome to my Pokemon Black Randomizer Nuzlocke

Ok, it's been a while since I posted anything on Smogon with school and all, but now that summer's started I figured I might as well do an LP. If you don't know what a randomizer is, google is your friend. Basically, it changes the wild Pokemon you can find, as well as static Pokemon and trainer Pokemon. It also randomizes TM compatibility, as well as TM moves. Being this is is the first update, I'll probably just end it at Accumula before I fight N. With this out of the way, let's get right to the game. Note I have saved a log of the game, but will only use it for Pokemon I have caught.

I load up the game, name myself AAAAAAA (yes creative, I know) and get all the preliminary stuff done.

And my three choices of starter are:

And the winner is:
I think I'll name it Deinosaur.

Walrein's stats:

Dat moody doe.

And moveset:

Not bad all in all.

So Bianca picks Yamask and I trounce her easily. This means Cheren was left with Paras. He gets smacked down easily as well and I give Walrein Iron Tail to replace Wonder Room.

My mom suggests me Cheren and Bianca should go to Professor poopswirl head Juniper's lab to learn about Pokemon, which we do. Bianca also tells us that she has to go ask her dad if she can actually go on a journey (heh, what a nerd, asking her parents for permission).

Xtransceiver huh. So it's a watch that can Skype call? Pretty lame if you ask me.

So I go to visit Bianca and find her getting rudely scolded by her dad about him not wanting her to go (what a jerk).

So we go to Juniper's lab WHERE SHE TEACHES US FOR THE FIVE THOUSANDTH DAMN TIME ABOUT WHAT A POKEDEX IS where she teaches us about what the Pokedex is and how to use it.

So after that lecture I name Walrein Deinosaur and move on.

My mom shows up with some Town Maps (where she got them from and how she got them I have no idea).

So we move on to Route 1, where we LEARN FOR ANOTHER GODDAMN TIME HOW TO CATCH A POKEMON learn that you have to use Pokeballs to catch Pokemon. Simple stuff.

And my potential catch for Route 4 is:

DUNSPARCE GET! I decide to name it after an old friend KingSerperior (which doesn't fit fully, so I name it KingSerp for short).

Not the best stats or moveset, but I think I can make it work.

So before we actually enter Accumula Professor shithead (literally) gets on a Skype call with the three of us and tells us that she's waiting at the Pokemon center.

So we learn what a Pokemon center is and how to use all of its facilities (we already did, but that's beside the point).

It seems there's some crowd gathering at Accumula Square, but I'll leave that for the next update as I wanna leave this one short just so I can get people's opinions. Comment with whatever constructive criticism you have, as well as if you want a Pokemon named after you.

I don't know if one is allowed to post in a LP thread, but here I go, anyway!

Anyway, this would be awesome to follow along with, though my only problem is that all images are broken (except for Walrein as the chosen starter).

EDIT:
It seems I fixed it. For no reason whatsoever, my computer decided to restrict access to any site other than my homepage, Smogon, and Serebii - then I had a sudden unexplained DNS error. It's still not fully resolved.

Last edited:
Yeah you're fine to post as far as I know. Unfortunately the broken images might be on your end, as I see them all fine. I appreciate the feedback, and I hope more people start to follow along.

Alright update #2, where last time we left off there was a crowd at Accumula Square.

Oh look Ghetsis. Surprised they let you out of the asylum already. Blah blah blah liberation blah blah blah.

YOU'RE NOT THE REAL ???! HE HAD RED HAIR AND WAS FROM JOHTO! Oh and now you're saying my Pokemon talked, are you crazy?

So you're N. Nice (not) to meet you weirdo.

Great of course he gets the evolution of the one Pokemon that can actually talk just to rub it in my face.

So we just barely manage to get through that fight without a death. That Persian actually was pretty tough, but Deinosaur and KingSerp muscled through it. And with that out of the way we head towards Striation City.

So Mom calls and gives me the running shoes (why do I need to hold a button to run?)

NUMEL GET!

Looks not so great, might just end up being a reserve.

So I go to drop off Numel in the PC and return to trek onwards to Striaton.

So King Serp gets to level 8 and learns… TICKLE! Yeah Im about just as impressed as you guys must be.

Ohai Bianca, wanna get trounced again? By all means be my guest. Oh great she has an Accelgor. Yeah that was as easy as I expected. So we finally reach Striaton, and I think that'll be it for today. If you have any criticism or just want to leave a friendly comment feel free. I'll see you guys tomorrow with the next update.

Alright update #3, this time for Striaton City.

So I beat the two Dreamyard trainers no problem.

And for my Dreamyard gift Pokemon (which I will be counting as my catch for the area) I get

Not bad if I do say so myself.

So with that out of the way we go to heal at the Pokemon Center and move on to the trainer school to fight Lieutenant Snorefest Cheren. So he's picked up a Stoutland for himself, not too bad. Too bad it got one shotted by Samurott's Shadow Force.

Yeah yeah yeah gramps, just give me my Fresh Water already.

No thanks, can I just get a burger instead? Ugh fine I'll battle you.

So Samurott levels up to Level 13 while fighting the second Gym Trainer, and I decide to delete Whirlpool and go for Dark Void instead.

Woah Nintendo, don't break the rules like this. You already did this with Tate & Liza and we all know how that happened.

So I have to fight Cilan, let's see how this goes. He leads off with a Staravia, which causes some nuisance with Electroweb, but other than that it goes down pretty quickly. His other Pokemon was a Kricketot with just Sharpen and Super Fang, which died quite easily as well.

TRIO BADGE GET!

aaaaaand the TM is… Rolling Kick. Not what I was hoping for.

So that's the update for today, I'll do the Dreamyard and Nacrene City after the weekend, as I just won't have the time to get it done during. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)