Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everybody! im going to update my profile right now lol its been forever but Give me a few moments and if you want stuff for your shop PM me :)

Looking for a Egima berry from gen6 and "Happy Hour" Inkay.
I have some rng wondercard legendaries (ie the crown beast, gamestop celebi, and etc). These are cloned from Gen5 and several other rng pokemon in 3rd/4th/5th gen (I just have to use poketransport).

I have some rng wondercard legendaries (ie the crown beast, gamestop celebi, and etc). These are cloned from Gen5 and several other rng pokemon in 3rd/4th/5th gen (I just have to use poketransport).
I've been giving out Enigma Berries recently, you can have one. I need your FC though :P
My info is in my sig.

Wait so gamestop celebi was rng'd? I thought it was never released :o

Best Ball for this RNG?

Need to get dat drill run doe (lol).
Also, I'm gonna announce the winner of my contest sometime on the next page :3

I could clone you a 6IV Ditto to help you get started breeding if you'd like. :]
Would it be possible for me to get one too? I'm in a similar boat in that I gave my old games to my cousins and just got back in with Y so I'm back at square 1. The code in my sig is correct.

Trevenant: I like the idea of luxury ball, but primer is still a solid choice (even if it is common as darkchaos says).

Fast ball Rapidash
Derp on my part, I forgot to mention this would be on my white XD. My bad. However, when I go on my RNG run on my Soul Silver, I'll know what to catch my Rapidash in :]
Master Ball. No fks given
My masterball has already been used on Verizion :P
primer - common
repeat- kinda unique
lux ball because of the red animation
Would it be possible for me to get one too? I'm in a similar boat in that I gave my old games to my cousins and just got back in with Y so I'm back at square 1. The code in my sig is correct.

Trevenant: I like the idea of luxury ball, but primer is still a solid choice (even if it is common as darkchaos says).
Thanks for the input guys :D. I decide what ball I want to use soon :3

Last edited:
Actually Trevenant forest can you RNG me a Pawniard to get knock off on? I can trade you various 5IV stuff w/HAs, or BP items or whatever.
Sorry, but I'm kinda just trying out RNG for myself for the time being. Just trying to get used to it first. Plus, really trying to stick to rare ish pokes. Knock off pawniard is really common. You can try my bro lockiegengar12 to see if you have anything he wants though, as he recently RNGed one :]

Is anyone here able to RNG hatch an Impish Hippotatas with Slack off and Whirlwind for me and possibly tutor it Stealth Rocks? I'm willing to trade multiple 5-6 IV KB pokemon or 4 IV KB Shiny Durant.

I have 4 jolly spitback tyrunts Em DD thunder fang ice fang fire fang they have 3-4 ivs pm if you would like one i am giving them away i dont need anything in return

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
JebusChrist yep, I indeed have that Pawniard. Adamant 6IV Defiant with Knock Off, Sucker Punch and Pursuit.

Can you clone? And what do you offer in return?

JebusChrist yep, I indeed have that Pawniard. Adamant 6IV Defiant with Knock Off, Sucker Punch and Pursuit.

Can you clone? And what do you offer in return?
I can't clone, as for offers I have a ton of 5-6IV competitive stuff, nothing RNG'd, just bred. I noticed that your Trade Thread is missing some stuff I have, like Charmander w/Flare Blitz, Marvel Scale Dratini w/ESpeed, etc. I can PM you with the stuff I have that you don't if you want. I can also give BP Items

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I can't clone, as for offers I have a ton of 5-6IV competitive stuff, nothing RNG'd, just bred. I noticed that your Trade Thread is missing some stuff I have, like Charmander w/Flare Blitz, Marvel Scale Dratini w/ESpeed, etc. I can PM you with the stuff I have that you don't if you want. I can also give BP Items
I don't need those sorry. I make a statement to only include rares on my trade thread, and I don't need BP Items :(
What's your scatterbug pattern??

I don't need those sorry. I make a statement to only include rares on my trade thread, and I don't need BP Items :(
What's your scatterbug pattern??
Modern, I also have a (cloned) Pokeball (event) one which I'd let you borrow to clone (would want it back, it's pretty neat)

EDIT: Also I noticed you want (ed?) EV trainers, which I can also do for you

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Modern, I also have a (cloned) Pokeball (event) one which I'd let you borrow to clone (would want it back, it's pretty neat)

EDIT: Also I noticed you want (ed?) EV trainers, which I can also do for you
If I could clone, I'd have given you it free :(
Hmm, EV training sounds good then. 6 EV Trained for Pawniard sound OK?
PM if you want to, as not to spam this thread and I can send the spreads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)