The Bracket Tournament - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Since I don't understand some parts of the OP myself, I wish to clarify that what I believed to be approving was a single-elimination bracket tournament initially seeded into four-man bracket pools, with one reseeding occurring throughout the course of the tournament. I refuse to take responsibility for any deviations from this format.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Round 1 will be up Sunday at the latest, with possible slight deviations to more fall in step of what Eo Ut Mortus had envisioned this tournament to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)