Sticky Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they gave M.Mawile Hugh Power; so giving M.Sableye an equally stupid ability like Wonder Guard actually seems likely to me.

@ Above: Simple; if you wirelessly communicate with OR/AS with X/Y you can patch it from the game directly. Like the Berry Glitch and FR/LG.

i still do not know how a patch for x and y works because what about people that do not have internet that want to play a firend with oras they cannot battle also do not be confused i mean a local match at a firends house with oras and x and y some people do not have wifi so if they cannot patch the games they can.t play together so what do you guys think how it will work if not every one has internet they can.t patch there games if they do not have internet which means he cannot go to his firends house and battle his firend who only has oras. what im thinking is oras will have patch on game card so if you link it with an x and y it auto updates it
ORAS will prob install a ptach into XY. Just like how you could play vs in Sonic on DS with pnly one cart

RASFA

Banned deucer.
Well they gave M.Mawile Hugh Power; so giving M.Sableye an equally stupid ability like Wonder Guard actually seems likely to me.

@ Above: Simple; if you wirelessly communicate with OR/AS with X/Y you can patch it from the game directly. Like the Berry Glitch and FR/LG.
an issue with that well theres probley no extra space on game card the berry patch was a samll size because it just fixes a code but the patch cound be like a mb well it cound be on sd what heres a major bug that can happen i still do not know how to avoid it. says if i get patch then trade a mega stone and then remove patch and play x an y the mega stone will turn into a glitch item i lose my mega stone and my bags glitched in x and y

No that's Gen 2. Gen 3 has a lot more useful mons than Gen 2. While there's not that many OU these days from either; there's a lot more UU Gen 3's than Gen 2's. And more Ubers, for that matter.

I mean... Gen 2 has... Skarmory and Tyranitar and Blissey and that's about it in terms of pokemon that can be used in OU. Gen 3 has Latios; Latias; Jirachi; Salamence; Mawile [Well; Mega Mawile], Sableye itself; and Blaziken is booted to Ubers. And that's not counting things like Adaptabilty Crawdaunt which can be used perfectly well in OU but isn't that often due to being niche.

Also; I feel like pointing this out:

Sableye is a Sapphire exclusive
Mega Sableye clearly has rubies for eyes and it's 'sheild'.
Sableye's Mega Stone will be in the opposite version. Mawile is probobly the same.

I know the trailer says 'Mega Stone obtained in both games' but the thing is we've already had trailers claiming this is a NEW REGION when it's not. It's Hoenn. So, yeah, I wouldn't trust the words in trailers; they've lied before.
Gen 2 pokes that are NU: 22

Gen 3 pokes that are NU: 46

yeah right

RASFA

Banned deucer.
@RAFSA Then don't remove the patch? Remember, weve already had TWO patches already. You'll be fine with a third
those are bug fixes not adding new pokes any way they cound all ready have the megas hidden in x and y s data but they are too hard to hack

those are bug fixes not adding new pokes any way they cound all ready have the megas hidden in x and y s data but they are too hard to hack
I think you can trust that compatbility with XY and ORAS will be the least of your problems. This isn't SEGA, lol

the game really needs a good ground mega to even out the typing the only ground mega being Garchomp who already over laps with the 3 dragon megas (4 including the new sceptile).
The prime candidate would be Golem, but some other good choices would be Nidoking, Sandslash, or even Dugtrio if they do some thing cool with it other then just add more heads

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
the game really needs a good ground mega to even out the typing the only ground mega being Garchomp who already over laps with the 3 dragon megas (4 including the new sceptile).
The prime candidate would be Golem, but some other good choices would be Nidoking, Sandslash, or even Dugtrio if they do some thing cool with it other then just add more heads
No, they won't be Megas. If anything, I really want Flygon even if it's a dragon too.

No that's Gen 2. Gen 3 has a lot more useful mons than Gen 2. While there's not that many OU these days from either; there's a lot more UU Gen 3's than Gen 2's. And more Ubers, for that matter.

I mean... Gen 2 has... Skarmory and Tyranitar and Blissey and that's about it in terms of pokemon that can be used in OU. Gen 3 has Latios; Latias; Jirachi; Salamence; Mawile [Well; Mega Mawile], Sableye itself; and Blaziken is booted to Ubers. And that's not counting things like Adaptabilty Crawdaunt which can be used perfectly well in OU but isn't that often due to being niche.
You missed some : Azumarill, Quagsire, Mega-Ampharos, Mega-Scizor, Scizor, Suicune, Mega-Heracross, Espeon, Umbreon(less), Shuckle, Smeargle, Celebi(if you list Jirachi why not this guy), Porygon2, Politoad and Kindgra, maybe 2-3 more and DA ALMIGHTY DONPHAN (joke).
But you also missed some in gen 3 : Breloom, mega-medicham, mega-manetric, mega-gardevoir, maybe 2-3 more.
I'm sorry but Gen 2 > Gen 3 in term of useful mons. Gen 3 contains a load of 1stage, overall weak BS(or crappy repart <3 Wailord), Altaria and Slaking(i'm rooting for you buddy). So gen 3 needs a sh*tload of Mega.

Or bug or poison, for that matter.
We have 3 good bug mega : Scizor, Pinsir and Heracross. And 2 poison : Venusaur and Gengar.
But i agree about the poison part because there're so many poison mons waiting to become godlike : Crobat, Tentacruel, Seviper, Nidoking/queen, Muk, Weezing, Drapion, Roserade and more. Alas i think gamefreak don't really like that type, i mean where is our poison type legendary (not counting Arceus) ? Nowhere to be found.

Well Poison DID get a buff this gen.
Honestly, defensively Poison isn't that bad of a type. Only two weaknesses and a resistance to Close Combat, Moonblast, Giga Drain and Megahorn.

I mean... Gen 2 has... Skarmory and Tyranitar and Blissey and that's about it in terms of pokemon that can be used in OU.
Scizor? #1 in usage in both gen 4 and gen 5?

Well Poison DID get a buff this gen.
Honestly, defensively Poison isn't that bad of a type. Only two weaknesses and a resistance to Close Combat, Moonblast, Giga Drain and Megahorn.
I know, i'm just hinting that i want more poisons mons in OU. So we need them to obtain Mega. :D

The answer is in your icon. Mega Quagsire! Unaware with much better defenses and he'd be golden

i still do not know how a patch for x and y works because what about people that do not have internet that want to play a firend with oras they cannot battle also do not be confused i mean a local match at a firends house with oras and x and y some people do not have wifi so if they cannot patch the games they can.t play together so what do you guys think how it will work if not every one has internet they can.t patch there games if they do not have internet which means he cannot go to his firends house and battle his firend who only has oras. what im thinking is oras will have patch on game card so if you link it with an x and y it auto updates it
Haitian children are not exactly Nintendo's target audience. What kind of asshole in this day and age has the money to buy a 3DS and ORAS but can't afford internet. In some countries, access to the internet is a basic human right. How are people without internet going to fix (or even know about) the save glitch in Lumiose? How are they gonna find all the Mega Stones? How are they gonna do any action that requires more information than what is provided in-game? These people are a minority and aren't really Nintendo's problem, IMO. Also, if some mentally challenged person decides to delete their SD card after patching their game, they deserve to have their bag glitched, WTF are you doing?! Conversely, if they happen to lose their SD card, they could just be required to redownload the patch. (If you don't have internet, tough cookies.)

That being said, I think Nintendo will be more sympathetic to these situations than I would be and will find an adequate solution for them. This stuff isn't rocket science.

You missed some : Azumarill, Quagsire, Mega-Ampharos, Mega-Scizor, Scizor, Suicune, Mega-Heracross, Espeon, Umbreon(less), Shuckle, Smeargle, Celebi(if you list Jirachi why not this guy), Porygon2, Politoad and Kindgra, maybe 2-3 more and DA ALMIGHTY DONPHAN (joke).
But you also missed some in gen 3 : Breloom, mega-medicham, mega-manetric, mega-gardevoir, maybe 2-3 more.
I'm sorry but Gen 2 > Gen 3 in term of useful mons. Gen 3 contains a load of 1stage, overall weak BS(or crappy repart <3 Wailord), Altaria and Slaking(i'm rooting for you buddy). So gen 3 needs a sh*tload of Mega.
Raikou, Entei, Crobat, Blissey ( At least in earlier generations ) and Mega Houndoom. Also a lot of the cool but not so useful ones got evolutions in generation 4 like Weavile, yanmega, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Togekiss and Honchcrow just to name a few. Meanwhile generation 3 gave us classics like Spinda, Torkoal, Claydol, Relicanth and Cradily. Yes gen 2 also had a few not so good ones like Delibird and Magcargo but not nearly as much as generation 3 had.

Haitian children are not exactly Nintendo's target audience. What kind of asshole in this day and age has the money to buy a 3DS and ORAS but can't afford internet. In some countries, access to the internet is a basic human right. How are people without internet going to fix (or even know about) the save glitch in Lumiose? How are they gonna find all the Mega Stones? How are they gonna do any action that requires more information than what is provided in-game? These people are a minority and aren't really Nintendo's problem, IMO. Also, if some mentally challenged person decides to delete their SD card after patching their game, they deserve to have their bag glitched, WTF are you doing?! Conversely, if they happen to lose their SD card, they could just be required to redownload the patch. (If you don't have internet, tough cookies.)

That being said, I think Nintendo will be more sympathetic to these situations than I would be and will find an adequate solution for them. This stuff isn't rocket science.
Be careful you don't cut anyone with all of that edge.

So MegaSableye seems to be defensive from the description?

What plausible defensive abilities are there? Wonder Guard, Bulletproof and Magic Guard have been said and do sound nice.

Watch them give MegaSableye Filter/Solid Rock (well it is a big gem!). But then that would only work on Fairy's

That said, REALLY loving MegaSceptile's design. Always though Sceptile as a design was really awkward and a step down from Grovyle, and the mega form just shoots it back to awesome. Love that little detail how the seeds go from yellow to red, and apparently the red ones sort of inflate before the Christmas tree tail disappears (a countdown to launching the tree?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)