Miltank [QC 2/3] (Writing)

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If you ever do this, please cut Life Orb because it's really bad. It's not bulky enough nor does it have good enough typing to check things defensively without investment and passive recovery from Leftovers, and it's also insanely weak. I tried using it last gen on Normal spam as a way of luring in Ghost-types, but the only relevant defensive Ghost-type that other Normal-types struggle to beat, Misdreavus, beats the set anyways. It's basically just a bad Kangaskhan.

ok'd with Raseri, and Soulgazer agreed that the set sucks, so that's good enough for me.

Also, defensive Miltank (which should be named Mootility btw), is literally 2HKO'd by Scarf Charizard's Focus Blast, which goes to show you how well it checks sets that are actually hard to check defensively, such as Life Orb and Choice Specs. Still mention that Miltank checks Charizard, but I wouldn't make it sound like it's such a reliable answer because it's generally not.

damn still no response from Brawlfest :(((. If anyone wants to write this up, let me know by posting here!
Sorry ras honestly I really want to work on this, but this summer I'm extremely busy. I'm working on a Siemens project which could make or break my chances of applying for an Ivy League school, and I have tons of IB Projects and tests to do. Research also is bogging me down, and for these reasons I am physically unable to do this at the moment. I really hope you understand leader <3 Feel free to give it to someone, if nobody wants it I will continue the write up but it will probs take at least another month or two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)