Megas For All (Read the whole 1st post and check current slate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway let's try Entei.

Stuff that would make Entei Uber:
Serene Grace
Speed Boost
Fur Coat
Adaptability

I'm thinking something like Defiant or Flash Fire

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Entei is based off this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_guardian_lions

They're statues. Therefore Entei should be Rock type. Then get Head Smash. This along with STAB Flare Blitz makes it a candidate to wall break with Reckless or play more defensively with Rock Head but sill be able to bite back, especially against those that Sacred Fire won't burn.

Stantler could be Normal/Psychic, it gets CM by level, Psyshock, and more. Plus it would only be weak to Bug and Dark.

Entei is based off this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_guardian_lions

They're statues. Therefore Entei should be Rock type. Then get Head Smash. This along with STAB Flare Blitz makes it a candidate to wall break with Reckless or play more defensively with Rock Head but sill be able to bite back, especially against those that Sacred Fire won't burn.
Well the problem with Entei is that he is part of the trio and then the whole trio should get a added type just for the sake of keeping them similar. It would have been much better if we would have been able to discuss whole trio's in one round.

Wigglytuff is the Normal/Fairy cleric. I think Blissey should stay Normal.

And Blissey will be different from Chansey. Chansey doesn't take up your Mega slot, but Blissey will likely be much more specially bulky and actually have a usable SAtk

I think Mega Blissey should be more Uber-oriented, as in Ubers she totally eclipses Chansey with the prevalence of Mega Gengar.

People have been bringing up a jump to Entei's speed as really dangerous, but Entei's speed is quite deceiving as Entei has to run adamant from an event in order to use Extremespeed. Therefore, bumping up speed to 110 will create an interesting trade-off: do I go jolly and lose both power and espeed or got adamant and lose my fantastic speed tier. This makes Entei versatile and unpredictable, yet rewards players for their knowledge within a match.

Non-STAB Head Smash is still okay.
Throw in Magic Guard he'd be even more brutal. By having Magic Guard, Entei gets a choice on his STAB between power and accuracy (Flare Blitz) or crazy burn utility.

Thematically, he's a mythical lion beast thing. That's magical as heck!

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think I'm gonna make Mega Entei a mixed attacker, since he has decent Special Attack that can easily be worked on. Maybe throw in some extra Speed so Eruption can be used. Earth Power could also be a move added in, since he makes volcanoes rise and whatnot.

I think I'm gonna make Mega Entei a mixed attacker, since he has decent Special Attack that can easily be worked on. Maybe throw in some extra Speed so Eruption can be used. Earth Power could also be a move added in, since he makes volcanoes rise and whatnot.
Honestly this is the best Entei idea so far. Special attacking Entei would not be broken bur rather a new way to use it similar to Garchomp and Mega Garchomp and seeing as how Entei is one of those Pokemon that could easily be broken with a mega evolution it is a good solution.

It sounds good, but now it's remarkably similar to mega typhlosion

Hmmmm.... Fire/Flying Magic Guard Entei-Mega's kinda decent since you'll not be worried over Stealth Rocks and Toxic.

For Blissey-Mega, from pure Normal into a pure Fairy would do. So that fighting moves will be half effective instead of taking it 2x. It's ability would be Thick Fat or Fur Coat to reduce the upcoming attack.

Imposter Smeargle-Mega's kinda okay too but the system would not allow it because you need to pick a move first before turning into mega state or maybe, even on transformation, you can still use Smeargle's moveset one last try. (OP?)

Hmmmm.... Fire/Flying Magic Guard Entei-Mega's kinda decent since you'll not be worried over Stealth Rocks and Toxic.

For Blissey-Mega, from pure Normal into a pure Fairy would do. So that fighting moves will be half effective instead of taking it 2x. It's ability would be Thick Fat or Fur Coat to reduce the upcoming attack.

Imposter Smeargle-Mega's kinda okay too but the system would not allow it because you need to pick a move first before turning into mega state or maybe, even on transformation, you can still use Smeargle's moveset one last try. (OP?)
Lel how would entei be flying, how would bliss get fur coat, and how would smeargle get imposter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)