LCPL semi-finals!

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
my opponent either has a cocaine problem or doesn't know how to whois, but he keeps pming me on irc while i'm at work, clearly expecting to get an response. i informed him through visitor message that i will be able to play this weekend. i assume that resolves the issue for the time being.

Kingserperior and I should play tomorrow.

Edit: Oh sorry yeah I meant to say we're gonna need a 1 day extension

Last edited:
now that my team got haxed out time for shout outs in this prestigious tour!

Heysup - best lc player, better than blarajan. stop getting haxed pls
Soviet - i don't know you
Eo ut Mortus - it would have been nice if you won more but at least u tried (i think) and almost went 500 (i think). your loss in playoffs was stupid though
DeathxShinigami - i don't know you but you lost a lot
JabbaTheGriffin - jabba is the epitome of cool
Zeriloa - i don't know you but you won a lot
Sidneyfluff - i don't know you
Goddess Briyella - thx for buying me and finally giving me a chance after i was 2-0 not thx for putting me in a tier i had no idea what i was doing ... well i guess thats true for all LC tiers.
sparktrain - idk you
aerow - idk you

undefeated in LCPL clean 5-0. peace out frens.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
oh uh fatty pm'd me yesterday and i replied saying that id be on all today on irc but he didn't seem to get on rip ill wait around all day tmrw too i guess (no life xD)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)