Electro Dance Music

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Here are a few more tracks I've recently found. The list format remains the same (artist - track - album):

The Glitch Mob - Can't Kill Us - LOVE DEATH IMMORTALITY

Etherwood - Begin By Letting Go - Etherwood

Etherwood - Weightless - Etherwood

Netsky - Porcelain - Netsky

Chook - You Are All You Have (feat. Claudine Muno) - You Are All You Have

Camo & Krooked - Breezeblock - Cross The Line

Concord Dawn - You Don't Have To Run - Chaos By Design

Icicle - Dreadnaught (feat. SP:MC) - Under The Ice LP

Deep Focus - Solace (Original Mix) - Solace / Can't Find The Words

Danny Byrd - Rock Opera - BYRD IS THE WORD MIXTAPE

Last edited:
hey,Calvin Harris's Summer,and John Martin's anywhere for you(Tiesto Mix) are pretty good,the John Martin song in particular having a nice hook and making a person just feel genrally good after hearing it. Please DO hear 'Anywhere for You' really awesome song...

Beat Organ is an absolute monster of a track by 16 Bit Lolitas. Check it out if you like synthy deep house.

The hook is sublime.

Anjunadeep has been pumping out decent tracks for awhile now but the new tracks are still consistent.

Was flicking through my iTunes and luckily stumbled back onto this incredible set by Eric Prydz. Honestly, he has more talent in his left index finger than the rest of the Swedish producers/DJs combined (coughaviciicoughshmcough).

Real, captivating, unadulterated tech house. Enjoy.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
idk where to draw the line where edm ends and idm or whatever begins, all I know is that armin van buuren and all the other big shots in house music are tasteless motherfuckers with little to no respect for music as an artform but rather a lot of respect for music as an easy way to make money. Artsists I do, in fact, love, include:

Boards of Canada (more ambient so idk if this counts but fuck it these guys are amazing at creating a unique atmosphere of nostalgia and melancholy, idk what it is but it fuckin clicks)

Burial (if you ever find yourself in a big city, take a night bus/cab and put on a burial album while driving thru the lantern-lit streets, only then you'll truly know what this is about imo)

Luomo (microhouse/deep house officially beats common house music, objectively. Luomo's music is so fuckin chill I swear)

Jon Hopkins (this guy's new album is one of my favorites of last year, excellent music that's both atmospheric and danceable, check it out ;o)

The Field (what is it with scandinavians and really fuckin good electronic music)

There's some other artists that I don't actively love but can dig, I'm not that well-versed in electronic music but these artists are all real cool and I'm planning on getting to know a couple more. Feel free to recommend me stuff ?_?

Time for a throwback! Revolution 909 from Daft Punk's masterpiece 'Homework', arguably one of the greatest House albums of all time. Still an absolute belter of a track well over a decade later.

Hello like 70% of what I listen to is electro so I figure I should finally make a post here

I've found a shitton of music just from watching TF2 videos so I'll link what I can think of as it comes

BIG fan of chromeo's other stuff too

also: Electronic Super Joy is an indie game on steam that is filled with music fit for this thread

What a thread! I too am an avid EDM listener, more specifically the trance side of things. I got started with it in 2010 when I watched an AudioSurf playthrough to the Blizzard's remix of Beauty Hides in the Deep by the Doppler Effect and I haven't been the same since.

I'm partial to vocal trance, but I'm getting more into the non vocal ones after hearing some brilliant ones on podcasts. My favorite DJs are the Blizzard (to my chagrin, they rarely release), Two&One/Denis Kenzo (I love EVERYTHING of theirs they've done, even their podcast. I cannot say that for any other DJ besides the Blizzard), Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight, Aurosonic, Masoud, Andy Moor, Yuri Kane, Heatbeat, Faruk Sabanci (with a grain of salt), and others. Anything released by Adrian&Raz or by AVA Recordings basically sums up what I like to listen to. I'm not one for the fast and loud sound of W&W, I like it chill.

As far as singers, I love Cathy Burton, Neev Kennedy, Jess Morgan, Ana Criado, Alexandra Badoi, Jaren, Ellie Lawson, Melissa Loretta, Aruna, you know. The usual suspects. :)

Some tunes I love and suggest to others would be:
Live Forever (Shogun Remix) - Ferry Corsten, Aruna
Wake Up - Faruk Sabanci, Josie
Reasons Later - Two&One, Jess Morgan (this is untouchable perfection right here)
Way Too Much - Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight, Neev Kennedy
Paradise - Aurosonic, Martire, Aelyn (another piece of perfection)
My Inner Island - The Blizzard, Omnia
Let's Fall in Love - Yuri Kane, Alexandra Badoi
Shadows the Sun - Julian Vincent, Jess Morgan
Roses Never Cry - Heatbeat

Anyways, that's it. If you like some of these or we have similar tastes, message me or something.

Mia Wallace

Banned deucer.
I've been exploring a lot of 8-bit music, if that counts. Really enjoying the genre. I tried dubstep and only found a few artist I like. I would say I'm highly into Drum and Bass.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i saw a post above this one that showcased an older tune, so that made me want to showcase some old-ish dnb tunes. you should know my listing format by now (for those of you who don't, it's artist - track - album):

concord dawn - man for all seasons (feat. paul mclaney) - chaos by design

dj fresh - submarines (domestic cold war edit) - escape from planet monday

future prophecies - september - warlords rising

high contrast - return of forever - true colours

klute - losing you (feat. calibre, kiyomi) - no one's listening anymore

london elektricity - billion dollar gravy - billion dollar gravy

nu:tone - jet stream (feat. talc) - back of beyond

pendulum - still grey - hold your colour

peter nice trio - harp of gold - harp of gold / son of david

stratus - you must follow (evol intent vip) - the dungeonmaster's guide

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.

I know we have resorted to hotlinking but I want to embed this here because the new Savant album is out. I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but I expect myself to be blown away 100%. Savant so gud.

Last edited:

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
I swear I'm the one lone person who liked PBN's new Trap track that just dropped today. (Hue EDM puns)
enjoy :]

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
some all-new liquid dnb goodness by the amazing s.p.y and high contrast, most of it from albums they'll be releasing in the near future:

s.p.y - stardust ft. bcee - back to basics chapter 2

s.p.y - mucky business - back to basics chapter 2

high contrast - who's loving you (part 2) ft. clare maguire

high contrast - when the drums come in ft. wonda

i'm particularly hyped up for the new high contrast release since the few new releases he's put out there are giving me the same shivers true colours and high society did when i first listened to them. hope you enjoy these :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)