Mafia vs Village ELECTRO Mafia - Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

approved by game being good

WELCOME to ELECTRO Mafia! It has been some time since AQUANAfia ended with the sneaky ReVolted worming their way into the village's good graces. Nobody is pleased with this outcome except the Electros themselves, the sole benefactors of the ferocious trio's victory. While they make up the majority of participants, they are certainly not the only forces at play. Shady characters such as the Aquanauts lurk in the shadows of pools, seas and bathtubs everywhere, waiting to pull those darn electricity-based frauds under. And the Mad Magmas are perpetually angry they still haven't won a game of their lineage. They will not stop until every last bottomfeeder and shock fetishist are lying dead in a ditch.

Example role PM will be in opening post of game.

Rules are standard Smogon mafia crap. I'll put the list in the OP for anyone who REALLY needs a reminder. You cannot invite anyone to your original conversation OR ask to be invited to one. You are to submit your role actions in that conversation or via IRC, but only if you can confirm I am on/received it. If Yeti: probably, if firefly: I am not here, if neither is on: I am REALLY not here.

Game channel is #ZAP, please join to confirm you have access to IRC as you will need it. People get annoyed when you do not have regular access to game channels to communicate with, especially if you are mafia or village leader wants to give you your action.

No deadtalking. Need 18 people to start the game. If you struggle to figure out what format this game is you may not be experienced enough to play it. >_o It is not NOC.

Players Who Want To Get Jiggy With It
vonFiedler
Walrein
shinyskarmory
AOPSUser
penguin344
askaninjask
UncleSam

Junko Enoshima
Paperblade
zorbees
Blue_Tornado
ginganinja
Upside
PokeguyNXB
Eagle4
Ditto
UllarWarlord
Slim Guldo
TheGottemer
LightWolf
Celever
Aura Guardian
macle
Singapore123
also give me role/faction requests if u want or I will place u where needed

Sign ups will PROBABLY end in 48 hours. Maybe less if I get enough (good) people. The more goods who sign up the better the game since it's small. And don't idle like a scrub. If you sign up play the game.

Go.

Last edited:
yeah

two conditionals:
1) no yellow text
2) okay more of a request, role requests are cool but maybe rand the rest and make cosmetic changes only if really necessary? metagaming isn't fun.

in, but i won't be very active until thursday evening my time and i won't be at full activity until after my last exam on monday morning my time :(

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
My laptop and Comcast are not playing nice. Game will start if this issue clears up before I leave for the evening or tomorrow. Which is fine since I won't be here to answer any of your questions if I start the game today anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)