OMotM Minitour - Almost Any Ability - Round 1

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
Hello again, friends! Round one is over today around 4 PM CST (roughly 9 hours from now). You might have a couple hours more than that because my sleep schedule is wonky as fuck right now, but you should still try to finish your battles before then. I'll be doing activity wins and coin flips later on today for those who haven't done their battles.

Tagging
RotomPoison, eriados, Qwilphish, Expulso, mallpal, The Reptile, Kl4ng, AWailOfATail, Lasagne, Kit Kasai

canno

formerly The Reptile
mallpal contacted me on Sunday but never responded after I responded to his/her post. To be fair though, I haven't pestered him/her with post either. Just hope that we can get our battle done by the deadline :o

Qwilphish

when everything you touch turns to gold
Sorry for not doing anything about this but I contacted and hopefully we should battle soon since were both on Expulso

hello friends. I might have forgotten about this. oops.

round one is over. results are as follows:

RotomPoison vs eriados
simsims2800 vs Heisenß3rg
scorpdestroyer vs Pikachuun
Qwilphish vs Expulso
tennisace vs TheCommadore
Peef Rimgar vs Slowbrosky
FearRattata vs Colossus
mallpal vs The Reptile
Knuckstrike vs Zewwok
Ranger Mike vs Excitement
Hollywood vs Jacob
Kl4ng vs AWailOfATail
losedude vs Nozzle
Articuno I vs Jaguar360
Lasagne vs Kit Kasai
Asterat vs potato14798

I was iffy on whether or not to give the activity win to eriados because I didn't see contact from either of them, so I flipped it. eriados won the flip:

[21:24] <@Felix> !choose eriados rotompoison
[21:24] <CDXCIV> Felix: eriados

Expulso gave the win to Qwilphish, and Kit Kasai got the activity win over Lasagne.

onto round two. Remember, for this round, Aerilate is banned. To keep from accidentally using it, be sure to play this round in the Almost Any Ability format. Thanks!

R2 Pairings

eriados vs simsims2800
Pikachuun vs Qwilphish
TheCommadore vs Peef Rimgar
Colossus vs mallpal
Zewwok vs Excitement
Hollywood vs Kl4ng
Nozzle vs Jaguar360
Kit Kasai vs potato14798

good luck, have fun, and I'll try to remember that the deadline for this round is Thursday, June 26th around 9 PM CST. You should too!

Last edited:
Reactions: EV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)