Spring in Shangrilah-rv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, This is what I will want shiny. I would LOVE it even more it if was female to the point of giving you another shiny but it is absolutely not necessary:

Heavy Ball Munchlax (No Hidden Ability)
Whirlwind
Pursuit
Curse
Self Destruct

However, if you are the one hatching it shiny I would ask that it be hatched either in the Chamber of Emptiness or Terminus Cave and if possible to have two, one not nicknamed and one nicknamed Twinkie (clones are fine!).
I will do it,I need one anyway is it ok that both are the same eggs,one nicked and one not nicked?I will do female too,how much do I pick,if I already picked tepig?
Edit:I feel it fair that I get the female Fennekin + Abra,what redis rights do they have,I also would like a few pokes Spitbacks for their pokeballs,so check for a shiny project from them too?

Last edited:
I will do it,I need one anyway is it ok that both are the same eggs,one nicked and one not nicked?I will do female too,how much do I pick,if I already picked tepig?
Edit:I feel it fair that I get the female Fennekin + Abra,what redis rights do they have,I also would like a few pokes Spitbacks for their pokeballs,so check for a shiny project from them too?
The Fenniken is Non-Redistributable as that is per the owner's request and the Abra is semi since I bred it! I have no spit backs for most of my pokemon because once I get my shiny I don't care too much to keep them. I have a full 31 boxes so very little room. Just let me know what you are looking at wanting and I will try to work something out or see if I do still have the parents!

As to the eggs, perfectly fine to use the same one. I just want the nicknamed one for my little cup teams. The other would be for trading.

UPDATE 6/14/14
Massive update to my thread with Pokemon additions cosmetic changes and trade rights changes as well. EVERY pokemon with semi rights means they are mine and were either bred/TSV hatched or hatched by me through a giveaway.

Nidoran-Semi Redistributable
Hustle- Female
Modest-UT Lvl 1
Nest Ball
31/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Poison Tail, Venom Drench

Hustle- Male
Timid-UT Lvl 1
Dive Ball
31/X/31/31/31/31

Hustle- Male
Timid-UT Lvl 1
Nest Ball
31/X/31/31/31/31

Cubone-Victory Road-Semi Redistributable
Rock Head-Male
Careful- UT Lvl 1
Safari Ball
31/31/33/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Skull Bash, Iron Head, Chip Away, Ancient Power

Lickitung-Kiloude City-Semi Redistributable
Oblivious- Female
Adamant- UT Lvl 1
Fast Ball
31/31/33/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Body Slam, Hammer Arm, Zen Headbutt

Eevee-Semi Redistributable
Adaptability-Male
Careful- UT Lvl 1
Luxury Ball
31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Charm, Covet, Curse, Wish

Run Away-Male
Calm- UT Lvl 1
Dream Ball
31/31/31/30/31/31
Egg Moves: Tail Whip, Wish, Stored Power, Yawn, HP Electric

Run Away-Male
Calm- UT Lvl 1
Dive Ball
31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Tail Whip, Wish, Stored Power, Yawn

Run Away-Male
Modest- UT Lvl 1
Dive Ball
31/X/31/31/30/31
Egg Moves: Tail Whip, Wish, Stored Power, Yawn, Hidden Power Steel

Marill-Lumiose City-Semi Redistributable
Huge Power-Female
Jolly- UT Lvl 1
Fast Ball
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Superpower, Body Slam

Snubbull- Lumiose City- Semi Redistributable
Run Away- Female
Jolly- UT Lvl 1
Love Ball
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Close Combat, Crunch, Heal Bell, Ice Fang

Larvesta- Route 7
Flame Body- Female
Timid- UT Lvl 1
Timer Ball
31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Ember, String Shot​

Hi ! CMT for :

Totodile (Crocigatr)- Flood Chamber
Torrent- Female
Jolly-UT lvl 1
Dive Ball
31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet​

Cubone-Victory Road-Semi Redistributable
Rock Head-Male
Careful- UT Lvl 1
Safari Ball
31/31/33/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Skull Bash, Iron Head, Chip Away, Ancient Power

Lickitung-Kiloude City-Semi Redistributable
Oblivious- Female
Adamant- UT Lvl 1
Fast Ball
31/31/33/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Body Slam, Hammer Arm, Zen Headbutt

cmt for this

Hi ! CMT for :

Totodile (Crocigatr)- Flood Chamber
Torrent- Female
Jolly-UT lvl 1
Dive Ball
31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet​

Feebas
Bold | Swift Swim OR Oblivious FEMALE
Haze | Dragon Pulse | Mirror Coat | Splash ( BEST MOVE EVER IMO )
Classic Spread : 31/x/31/31/31/31

I want this as a breeding project EXCEPT I want it to be HP grass with this IV set:
31/E/31/30/31/31 HP Grass
31/O/30/30/31/31 HP Grass

If you are willing to do this then it is a deal!

cmt for this
Please remember that the Cubone is only tradable by you but I will want this!

Female Timid Hp Fighting Levitate Misdreavus
31/03/30/30/30/30
Ot : Ian 07840

Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Memento
Bred by me, hatched by DAGALAG

Last edited:
Female Timid Hp Fighting Levitate Misdreavus
31/03/30/30/30/30
Ot : Ian 07840

Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Memento
Bred by me, hatched by DAGALAG

I will not trade anything that is not mine so don't worry :) . You don't see anything else for the lickitung ?
oh btw the person who hatch your male nidoran for you give me a nickname copy , just thought i let you know that :).

I will not trade anything that is not mine so don't worry :) . You don't see anything else for the lickitung ?
oh btw the person who hatch your male nidoran for you give me a nickname copy , just thought i let you know that :).
Oh yeah, I know he was doing that. I allowed him to do the giveaway as long as he told everyone they weren't tradeable. For the Lickatung I will take the apricorn ball tentacool please. Btw, is it a female?

Also, I may not be able to trade for a couple of days since I am going to be a bit too busy to clone today and tomorrow. But I will get to it ASAP.

Oh yeah, I know he was doing that. I allowed him to do the giveaway as long as he told everyone they weren't tradeable. For the Lickatung I will take the apricorn ball tentacool please. Btw, is it a female?

Also, I may not be able to trade for a couple of days since I am going to be a bit too busy to clone today and tomorrow. But I will get to it ASAP.
the bold one is female, the calm is male . It is fine by me, i'm going to be offline for a couple of days too :) .

Sounds good. So I will do my best to have those cloned in a couple of days. Right now I have 5 other clones to do first and then I will get to those. I will message you when I am done. :)
or if you give it to me ( i clone through power save ), then it will take 10 minutes just saying :)

or if you give it to me ( i clone through power save ), then it will take 10 minutes just saying :)
lol..lets do that! Want to help me clone the others I have as well? I will obviously let you keep copies (just for yourself) if you are willing? I have to clone one espeon, one non-shiny Vaporeon, two shiny Vaporeons and a Leafeon. All EV'd, leveled past 50 and in special balls with movesets. Obviously it is totally fine if you just want to trade the two over that are required for this trade. I am re adding you now though either way and will be on shortly.

lol..lets do that! Want to help me clone the others I have as well? I will obviously let you keep copies (just for yourself) if you are willing? I have to clone one espeon, one non-shiny Vaporeon, two shiny Vaporeons and a Leafeon. All EV'd, leveled past 50 and in special balls with movesets. Obviously it is totally fine if you just want to trade the two over that are required for this trade. I am re adding you now though either way and will be on shortly.
i will clone it for you but i will not keep a copy for myself ( since i have a shiny espeon, leafeon, vaporean, jolteon, sylveon (non-bank) , glaceon) already :)

Feebas
Bold | Swift Swim OR Oblivious FEMALE
Haze | Dragon Pulse | Mirror Coat | Splash ( BEST MOVE EVER IMO )
Classic Spread : 31/x/31/31/31/31

I want this as a breeding project EXCEPT I want it to be HP grass with this IV set:
31/E/31/30/31/31 HP Grass
31/O/30/30/31/31 HP Grass

If you are willing to do this then it is a deal!
Hmm I can't breed the Feebas HP Grass myself as I don't have a HP Grass Ditto :/ Though I think I can try to breed a good one then give it to another breeder who will be able to do it for me. I will let you know if I managed to get one of these. But don't forget the Feebas won't have my OT and ID but I think it doesn't matter for a breeding project ^^

EDIT: Which ability do you want ? Doesn't matter if no HA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)