The World Cup of Pokémon IX - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Spain allowed to play here while team BeNeLux and team Chile got declined? :/
Just an fyi but Benelux didn't get declined, we decided ourselves that it wouldn't be worth the trouble anymore since a lot of our players from last year either quit or are playing for another team. So, Team Europe was the replacement which still let Benelux members play.

Reactions: CTC

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Meh... sad story..
Above all, i'll play Saturday 11 PM My time against Finchinator and i've to wait 3 weeks to play against Unbirthday =] Still waiting for Mr. Reptile, he seems ded.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
can confirm this is exactly how you do it
I swear I deleted all of your posts tho

Speaking of which, I'll probably indiscriminately just delete the last ~3 pages because lol @ acting you guys are all gangster n shit on a mons forum

Also WhiteQueen stop hoping for more dick pics and give us your rankings already jesus

EDIT: I did it I deleted posts

Last edited:
That moment when you wake up and see three new pages on the thread and get excited to see some battles
And then all of them are people talking shit about nothing.

Anyways -Sora- won't respond and hasn't been on irc, and I need to play kinda soon before I leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)