Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know very much about how Shiny Values work, but is it possible to get the shiny value of an already hatched pokemon? I kind of want to find out what my SV is but I'm not really sure how to do it without the powersave thing

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't know very much about how Shiny Values work, but is it possible to get the shiny value of an already hatched pokemon? I kind of want to find out what my SV is but I'm not really sure how to do it without the powersave thing
You can find the Pokémon's shiny value if you want to (if you want to pine that you didn't get it hatched by someone who matches).
Or you can find your TSV from any Pokémon for which you are the OT.
Read this if you'd like to find out how to do it for yourself; or PM me and I'll find it out for you from there.

On a separate (possibly combined if you're feeling generous :P) note, does anyone have any Nidoran M (preferably below Level 9, but not too important :3).
Found; Thanks JebusChrist :)

Last edited:
You can find the Pokémon's shiny value if you want to (if you want to pine that you didn't get it hatched by someone who matches).
Or you can find your TSV from any Pokémon for which you are the OT.
Read this if you'd like to find out how to do it for yourself; or PM me and I'll find it out for you from there.

On a separate (possibly combined if you're feeling generous :P) note, does anyone have any Nidoran M (preferably below Level 9, but not too important :3).
Eh, might as well kill two stones with one bird. I can trade you a Nid M (HA if you want, or I think I have a 6IV poison point somewhere)

Weird question: If Sleep Talk picks Dig/Dive/similar move on Turn 1 of being asleep, will you be sleeping on Turn 2 / basically do nothing, or does it use the attack?

or
?
I'm about to start trying to breed for one of these, so which ball suits it more? Need to know ASAP as I am in battle against the mother.
I will never understand why people match the balls with the Mega rather than the normal form.. You'll never see the mega and the pokeball side-by-side ever.

But as for the Mega, I'd agree with the others who said net. For regular shiny Charizard, I'd say Luxury, though.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I will never understand why people match the balls with the Mega rather than the normal form.. You'll never see the mega and the pokeball side-by-side ever.

But as for the Mega, I'd agree with the others who said net. For regular shiny Charizard, I'd say Luxury, though.
I'm pretty sure you do if you switch out to another Pokemon while in Mega form and switch back in, but I agree with that sentiment.

Edit: What I meant was it shouldn't count anyway in that instance (if it happens) because that's not an entrance, it's a re-entrance.

I'm pretty sure you do if you switch out to another Pokemon while in Mega form and switch back in, but I agree with that sentiment.
No, if you switch it out and back in, you'll see the pokeball's release animation but not the ball itself. You only see the actual ball on the first pokemon you send out, unfortunately. I really wish they would show it more.. =/

Want a legit 5IV pokemon bred?

I'm currently taking requests for any breedable Pokemon. Within reason of course. I will NOT breed for shinies.(unless given a REEAALLY good offer)

I might not have the HA, or form of the pokemon you want. So if you could provide me with such, I'd greatly appreciate it.

If you want a Pokemon caught in a specific Ball, please provide a female pokemon in your ball of choice, and I'll make sure it is passed down. :)

Just PM me the:
Pokemon,
Nature,
Ability,
EV spread,
If it's above Lvl 50(for Battlespot)
and Moveset.(I don't have 5th Gen breeding set up yet, so please no Tutored moves.)

And optionally:
Nickname,
Preferred gender,
and Pokeball(only for pokemon that can be female. So male only, or genderless Pokes get default ball)

I really don't want anything in return, so give me all the junk pokemon you want! XD

I will PM you whenever your pokemon is ready. :)

Edit:
I also breed for Hidden Powers!

Last edited:
Anyone have a male Sneasel with Icy Wind and Agility? IVs don't matter and nature doesn't matter, although modest would be nice. :P I can offer a few spitbacks PM for a list.

Edit: Got one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)