Smogon's Official World Cup Discussion (Congrats to Glaucius on winning Pick'em!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
James Rodriguez is really underrated outside of France. He is up there with Gotze, Neymar, Pogba, verratti, thiago, etc as the best young players.

Player of the Tournament for me so far.

Oh and I have to say Isn't Yaya toure suppose to be the best Cm in the world. Has been poor this world cup so far.
He may not be the best cm in the world but he has been the best cm in the premier league and I seem to recall you saying that he wasn't even good which is nothing short of ridiculous.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
if they beat costa rica and uruguay thanks to his goals id want her to give him a good seeing to to be honest not just a kiss

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Damn....I really wanted to watch England get knocked out on penalties. Who'd have thought that Costa Rica would be the first team to qualify for the knockout stages from this group of death ?

Now only Honduras and Ecuador need to go to knockout, then this cup will be the best ever, Of course, a man can dream

#CostaRica2014Champ

And LOL at England
The way this world cup is going that game by turn out to be entertaining.

Balotelli wasn't even half as bad as cassano. I mean this guy is coming of a decent season and put in one of the worst performances of this world cup so far.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
A pity actually because Shaquiri and Mehmedi are playing in a class altogether above from the general standard of their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)