Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks. Just need some quick help trade evolving my Boldore. Wouldn't mind adding someone new to get the job done, but I literally only have one more slot for a new friend. Would prefer to trade with someone who I'm already friends with, and I know that at least 90% of my friend list is accumulated from Smogon.

Trainer_ZERO and I did this together, but we both had different ways of doing it, he'd put them up on GTS and collect them from there. But I do it directly so you can give me anything you want
thanks, but i went to bed and now i have my zapdos! ty for the offer though and for doing this giveaway, it's really cool of you.

posting this again:

does anyone know anyone that has/trades
  • heavy ball kangaskhan, preferably scrappy
  • female heal ball anticipation eevee
  • female great ball or luxury ball charmander (slightly preferably blaze but it doesn't really matter)
  • female heal ball or moon ball magic guard clefairy
i'm willing to breed IVs and nature myself, and i would in fact prefer it as i'm looking for specific hatch locations too.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for a Shiny, Swift Swim Politwag/whirl/toed in a Dive Ball. I know its a stretch finding one, but hes my favorite Pokemon, and I had one I bred myself on my previous game that I lost so Im going for a replacement without the hours and hours of breeding. Since I'm new to the game again, I dont have a ton to trade, but I would be willing to trade both of the following together for one:

Mewtwo - Caught in the Pokeball of your choice, holding Mewtwonite Y
Yveltal - Caught in Timer ball holding any other Y Mega Stone of your choice.

Just message me if you have one! Ill take a clone without hesitation.

Do your favorite pokemon(seems to be Blaziken so do Torchics)
torchics can be a pain though because they're only 1/8 female. it's easy to get discouraged if a difficult pokemon is your first project, i think.

i agree with EnGarde. something without a low female ratio, that doesn't hatch in a baby form (unless it's incense-triggered and you can avoid it), that doesn't have a really high step count for hatching, and that doesn't require a hidden ability or complicated breeding chains to be useful. unless you have easy access to HA pokemon and want to go for it, like something in one of your friend safaris. something that's popular can also help you acquire a pool of good IV parents from other people. and if you have a few pokemon you like that all share an egg group, maybe start with one of them, and use the resulting males as parents for the others. once you get a few good parents to use, it because a lot less work to breed difficult pokemon.

torchics can be a pain though because they're only 1/8 female. it's easy to get discouraged if a difficult pokemon is your first project, i think.

i agree with EnGarde. something without a low female ratio, that doesn't hatch in a baby form (unless it's incense-triggered and you can avoid it), that doesn't have a really high step count for hatching, and that doesn't require a hidden ability or complicated breeding chains to be useful. unless you have easy access to HA pokemon and want to go for it, like something in one of your friend safaris. something that's popular can also help you acquire a pool of good IV parents from other people. and if you have a few pokemon you like that all share an egg group, maybe start with one of them, and use the resulting males as parents for the others. once you get a few good parents to use, it because a lot less work to breed difficult pokemon.
Well,I won't care about genders with pokemkn without pokeballs except pokeballs,both genders can pass it,so it should not be too much of a problem,my first project was Torchics,even though it ought to have been gibles

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Lol, I didn't take my own advice either: one of my first competitive breeds was for talonflame, which needed gale wings (thankfully, I had one from wonder trade, as that was before I had a fletchinder friend safari).

Well,I won't care about genders with pokemkn without pokeballs except pokeballs,both genders can pass it,so it should not be too much of a problem,my first project was Torchics,even though it ought to have been gibles
only mothers can pass poke balls, and only mothers can pass hidden abilities unless the parents are male+ditto. even if neither of those things matter, if you aren't getting a lot of females from eggs then it's hard to upgrade the female parent as you get eggs with better IVs, and your only other option is ditto.

only mothers can pass poke balls, and only mothers can pass hidden abilities unless the parents are male+ditto. even if neither of those things matter, if you aren't getting a lot of females from eggs then it's hard to upgrade the female parent as you get eggs with better IVs, and your only other option is ditto.
Why not use the ditto?

Why not use the ditto?
because you can't breed dittos and you'd have to try to catch a good IV one yourself. you could get one from someone else, but for this discussion i was assuming no access to pokemon from other people, since having a limited pool of pokemon to work with is pretty much the only thing that makes any first project hard. also, you can't get a pretty poke ball from ditto :p

I have a bunch of dittos, so that's good. I have a bunch of spitbacks from wonder trade, and i do have quite a few safaris with good pokes, like fletchinder, and some starters.

because you can't breed dittos and you'd have to try to catch a good IV one yourself. you could get one from someone else, but for this discussion i was assuming no access to pokemon from other people, since having a limited pool of pokemon to work with is pretty much the only thing that makes any first project hard. also, you can't get a pretty poke ball from ditto :p
Yes you can pass the ball if its a female breeding with a ditto

Yes you can pass the ball if its a female breeding with a ditto
i meant a male can't pass on a ball with ditto. i was talking about breeding males with ditto because of a lack of good females to use.

I have a bunch of dittos, so that's good. I have a bunch of spitbacks from wonder trade, and i do have quite a few safaris with good pokes, like fletchinder, and some starters.
then this entire conversation is useless!! lol. just pick something, make sure you know what you're getting into (unlike me when i chose elekids as my first project) and you'll be fine :p

i meant a male can't pass on a ball with ditto. i was talking about breeding males with ditto because of a lack of good females to use.

then this entire conversation is useless!! lol. just pick something, make sure you know what you're getting into (unlike me when i chose elekids as my first project) and you'll be fine :p
Why is elekid bad? ;) I was possibly gonna try it?

I can breed one for you real quick. :)
That would be great, thanks. What would you like in return?

Don't need anything special for them, though I won't complain if you have any spitbacks of Love Ball Chansey and/or Female Moon Ball Sneasel. I'll be on around 7 PM est doing another trade, so try to catch me then. FC is in sig

Edit: if it matters, the Totodile is lv 25 due to me using it as a breeding parent, but is KB, has 4 flawless IVs (missing Spe and SpA), and comes w/ 4 EMs. The Quilava, as I mentioned before, is my crappy female from Colosseum
Those are perfect, I think i can get you the love ball chansey.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Why is elekid bad? ;) I was possibly gonna try it?
You have to evolve the babies, since they can't breed. Leveling up to 30 every time you need a new parent is a lot more time than breeding something else
Very true. I bred riolu a while ago, and it was similarly challenging because it used up a lot of my happiness berries.

EDIT:

EDIT: Also, about your breeding dittos: do you have one that has 6 perfect 31 IVs? Because breeding with any old ditto doesn't help much with competitive breeding, just breeding with a perfect ditto.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)