Playoffs Smogon Tour 17 Playoffs - Finals [Won by M Dragon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
niggas been thirstin 4 this trophy 4 yrs now not only has the thirst not been quenched but he has 2 log off later and return 2 starving irl,,, wat a damn shame
remember to rub some ointment on dat asswound if u wanna ward off the malaria and the aids monkeys,,,
Fuck u and kevin durant,,, and miami heat

last but not least SHOUTOUT MY NIGGA MANLY DRAGON came thru slammin hoes,,,,,

Mod Edit: :toast:

Last edited:
M Dragon after winning the finals:

"You watch, I play"

"We are looking for an apartment in Paris. If we don't find anything, then I'll probably just buy the hotel"

"I never said I'm the best, I just don't know anyone better than me"

"One thing is for sure, a World Cup without me is nothing to watch so it is not worthwhile to wait for the World Cup"

"He never actually made me a serious offer, it was more, 'I want to see how good you are, what kind of player you are. Have a trial'. I couldn't believe it. I was like, 'No way, M Dragon doesn't do auditions'"

Major Shoutouts
Meridian: My coach this season, even you've been really firm with me, not hesitating a single second to tell me that my teams were garbage or that i was acting like a complete retard, you really wanted me to win this ; and without you, i probably would have lost round 1. Thank you, really, i learned a lot thanks to you.

Cicada: You litteraly helped me build every single one of my teams, and i really liked playing this season with you, you also cheered me up a lot, and i really wish we'll be able to do the same next season.

Boudouche: My DPP "helper", he pretty much checks all my DPP builds since the beggining of the playoffs, and even if i lost most of my 4th Gen battle, i actually won the DPP against M Dragon, and this would have never happen without you and your team, boudouche, thank you, really. Onions.

Shoka: BW Helper, good player who proved to also be an amazingly good cheerleader. He helped me quite a lot in BW, giving me ideas and building teams with me. Thank you, fellow nigga. <33

Shoutouts
Lyconik W2S BahaWin Evuelf Adyctif Morpheus Kwiick Zenadark Twin Citiez Vohlt King Laurel Xtra afterburn Halcyon Yong'seun Sunny. : Thx u to all of u guys, you helped me to test my team and helped me to fix my team, then even after my loss you still are rooting for me as the ST18 winner, so i'll keep working hard :) Really Thx u <3
#los_tigres: My supporters <3
My beautiful frenchroom: Really thx u that was a pleasure to see u try to make me laugh after my loss, but i have no regret that was cool rlly thx u.
TMan87:===> #LeftiezST18 o/
Myogui:Leftiez#ST18
:')
#Afrabs:Blue trophy ? LFGI MY NIKKA, rlly thx u for the cheerleading.

Special Shoutouts
Dr Ciel : cause she was seeing me getting the final (look at ST17 introduction)
Felony: one of my best supporters same thing too thx u bro <3 #afrabs2014
Bluwing: i consider u like my tutee, and even if your girlfriend likes xtra i still want to say u it, thx u bro :)
French room: 2 shoutouts Wow so beast, love u <3
Bloo: sry you knows for what n_n

/!\ Post to Smogon /!\
Also, to all of you guys, i would like to say that i'm sincerely sorry. I acted full retard, trashing guys for no reasons at all, focusing more on answering the trashs and trying to pull you down (which i obviously failed at.) instead of preparing well for the finals. Sorry for that.
Also, i really want to congratulate you, M Dragon, it's a well deserved victory.
Except CTC, i hope you die hurted by a train really, man it's just pokémon chill out dude, it's like you're playing your life, i assume i acted like a dumbass making autistic post but i hope in the futur you will stop to be like that too.
See you next season guys !

#GGuadeloupe
#Afrabs2014
#ST18

edit:
<gr8astard> yea you are so close, would regret it if you dont give it your all
01<Leftiez> yh tbh i want to win cause i want to apologize too

Last edited:
WOOOH LEFTIEZZ GRATS MY DUDE I KNEW UD DO IT CMON GIVE POPS A BIG OLE KISS MWAH CUM ON BRING ME ON SUM SUGA BABY

edit...
22:46Felonyxtra what the fuck
22:46xtrawut
22:46Felonyyour post in the st thread
22:46Felony...
22:46xtra?
22:46xtrai thot u said leftiezs won
22:46FelonyI said he lost moron
22:47Felony23:36 xtra did lefties win 23:36 xtra the smogn tour 23:36 Felony no 23:36 Felony man 23:36 Felony :[ 23:36 Felony won dpp 23:36 Felony lost xy and then bw
22:47xtragg
22:47xtrai need glasses

greats m dragon!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)