Other Battle of the Week: Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to remove the bold from the winners, or at least put it in a spoiler tag? It's kind of difficult to "enjoy" these matches when you already know the outcome. =(

Would it be possible to remove the bold from the winners, or at least put it in a spoiler tag? It's kind of difficult to "enjoy" these matches when you already know the outcome. =(
Nah son, if someone looks at sports center and sees the game score you are more interested in watching the highlights not less.

This is the plan for BOTW: finish up with CTC vs Leftiez next week sometime, take a break until WCOP is done, then come after it's over and have more games.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
What Nog said is true; every time I watched a replay in SPL I already knew the outcome but I probably wouldn't have watched if someone just said "these guys played" and I didn't know who won. If you already know the result, it's more fun to see how they got to that result.

Also voting for BKC I guess?

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
gonna give props 2 the cool team but hey i guess the least i can do is help u find sum consolation after having just helpd mdrag take ur life in st earlier today,,, even ghana can tie germany so id better beware of malaria aids monkeys in future weeks,,,

gonna give props 2 the cool team but hey i guess the least i can do is help u find sum consolation after having just helpd mdrag take ur life in st earlier today,,, even ghana can tie germany so id better beware of malaria aids monkeys in future weeks,,,
Overrated trash, you can't play this game for shit. At least have the decency to shut the fuck up after the ass whooping you just got.

GGuadeloupe's team: Kyurem-Black / Wobbuffet / Whimsicott / Pinsir / Clamperl / Tyranitar

Seriously do us all a favor and just shut the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)