Assault Vest (and its Impact in the Metagame)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Raloseri
OP shamelessly stolen by Magcargo 2

Assault Vest

XY Flavour Text: An item to be held by a Pokémon. This offensive vest raises Sp. Def but prevents the use of status moves.

In-Depth Effect: When held by a Pokémon, it increases the Sp. Defense stat by 50% but requires the Pokémon to only use damaging attacks.

Competitive Use
The Assault Vest is an interesting item to say the least. At first glance, the monstrous 50% increase in Special Defense indicates that this item will be preferred on physically bulky walls with low Special Defense, such as Avalugg and Steelix. However, this item suffers the major drawback of making the holder unable to use status moves. Thus, this item would be optimal on bulky offensive Pokemon, as many of them do not require the use of support moves and appreciate the extra bulk that Assault Vest gives them the ability to check various threats.

Potential Users

Hariyama: Assault Vest gives Hariyama the needed bulk to combat many of the special attackers in the tier. Its ability, Thick Fat, allows Hariyama to more easily check Fire-Types such as Pyroar and Typhlosion and Ice-Types such as Rotom-Frost. Its huge HP stat frees up HP EVs and allows it to invest into both its Offensive and Special Defensive stat, maximizing Assault Vest's boost. Something to note is that with assault vest, Hariyama is only 3HKOed Air Slash from a Rotom-Fan. The downside to Assault Vest Hariyama is that it lacks recovery and can be worn down.

Dragalge: Assault Vest provides Dragalge a middleground between being offensive or being defensive. Dragalge's outstanding base 123 special defense is further boosted by Assault Vest, allowing it to take even the strongest of attacks such as Typhlosion's Eruption, while still freeing up EVs to invest in its offensive stats and allow it to abuse one of the strongest moves available to Dragon Types: Draco Meteor. Like most Assault Vest users, Dragalge lacks recovery and misses using Toxic Spikes, which is the one of the main uses of Dragalge.

Conclusion
Overall, while the Assault Vest isn't the most useful item, it still has its uses on bulky offensive Pokemon to check various threats. Do you believe that this item will affect the metagame? Are there any other potential abusers of this item?

Discuss!

Granbull @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang / Close Combat
- Fire Fang / Close Combat

Muk @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch / Sticky Hold
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Gunk Shot / Poison Jab
- Shadow Sneak
- Ice Punch
- Explosion

Seismitoad @ Assault Vest
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Brave Nature
- Drain Punch
- Earthquake
- Scald
- Knock Off

EVs: 4 Atk / 252 HP / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature
- Drain Punch
- Earth Power
- Scald
- Grass Knot

Last edited:
I think since before XY NU even had a thread in Other Metagames, Assault Vest Regirock was solid in RU, and now it's in NU... It'll do some work.

Assault Vest Regirock.
It's pretty amazing.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
AV Granbull is very interesting. It gets access to Intimidate; that, in combination with its great HP, gives it excellent Physical bulk. AV patches up its subpar Physical bulk, letting it be a very formidable user of AV.

Granbull @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang / Close Combat
- Fire Fang / Close Combat

Enjoy!

Sorry to hate but I think Assault Vest is a rather poor item actually. Really there aren't many Pokemon that can use it effectively ( Conkeldurr, Tangrowth and Escavelier are the most notable ones in every tier ). Ow yeah and since NU also has a lot of Pokemon that can use Eviolite a lot of potentially good Assault Vest users like Gurdurr can't use it well. However new players really seem to overuse this item and give it to Pokemon that really shouldn't use Assault Vest ( I saw an Assault Vest Ditto once LOL ). And since more people have made a post like this I am going to post it here. These are some good guidelines for how to use Assault Vest effectively:

- First and probably most importantly, if you are gonna Assault Vest use it on something bulky. Let's face it some Pokemon even with an Assault Vest aren't gonna take hits anytime soon (Gengar, Sharpedo, Alakazam just to name a few examples I have seen ) so slapping an Assault Vest on them wouldn't really help them at all. This rule is pretty logical really as most Assault Vest users should at least have some decent defensive stats to work with like Hariyama.

- Second is that the Pokemon should also be able to hit back hard. Some Pokemon that would love a special defense boost like Regirock and Suicune would love the special defense boost but it's a poor item choice for one reason. So basically if you didn't know Assault Vest increases the special defense by 50% while not being able to use status moves anymore, that means your Pokemon would have to be running 4 attacks. Considering Regirock and Suicune hit like a wet paper bag this will make them sitting ducks most of the time and even set up fodder.

- Third is also important. Make sure the Pokemon doesn't lose any important other moves. This is one reason I don't personally like Assault Vest Gallade as while it is bulky and strong it will lose out on moves like Bulk Up, Substitute and Swords Dance which really sucks. Another example of this is Regirock which was mentioned earlier since it will lose out on Stealth Rock which is also pretty bad.

- Lastly keep in mind that Assault Vest users should also have at least one way to recover their health. Since Assault Vest users have net to no options of recovery they will get worn down over time which is bad for a bulky Pokemon. Good Assault Vest users almost always have a way to get health back like Conkeldurr ( Drain Punch ) and Tangrowth ( Regenerator ).

If a Pokemon follows 4 or possibly 3 of these rules depending on the Pokemon it can be considered a decent Assault Vest user.

Lets not forget AV Muk, which arguably had most hype in the NU Alpha discussion. It's above average special defensive bulk boosted by Assault Vest allows it to take special attacks decently; however, its defense is a bit disappointing. Also, it has a nice base 105 Attack, allowing it to do some damage with a stab Gunk Shot and go out with a good sized bang with Explosion.

Muk @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Gunk Shot / Poison Jab
- Shadow Sneak
- Ice Punch
- Explosion

Sorry to hate but I think Assault Vest is a rather poor item actually. Really there aren't many Pokemon that can use it effectively ( Conkeldurr, Tangrowth and Escavelier are the most notable ones in every tier ). Ow yeah and since NU also has a lot of Pokemon that can use Eviolite a lot of potentially good Assault Vest users like Gurdurr can't use it well. However new players really seem to overuse this item and give it to Pokemon that really shouldn't use Assault Vest ( I saw an Assault Vest Ditto once LOL ). And since more people have made a post like this I am going to post it here. These are some good guidelines for how to use Assault Vest effectively:

- First and probably most importantly, if you are gonna Assault Vest use it on something bulky. Let's face it some Pokemon even with an Assault Vest aren't gonna take hits anytime soon (Gengar, Sharpedo, Alakazam just to name a few examples I have seen ) so slapping an Assault Vest on them wouldn't really help them at all. This rule is pretty logical really as most Assault Vest users should at least have some decent defensive stats to work with like Hariyama.

- Second is that the Pokemon should also be able to hit back hard. Some Pokemon that would love a special defense boost like Regirock and Suicune would love the special defense boost but it's a poor item choice for one reason. So basically if you didn't know Assault Vest increases the special defense by 50% while not being able to use status moves anymore, that means your Pokemon would have to be running 4 attacks. Considering Regirock and Suicune hit like a wet paper bag this will make them sitting ducks most of the time and even set up fodder.

- Third is also important. Make sure the Pokemon doesn't lose any important other moves. This is one reason I don't personally like Assault Vest Gallade as while it is bulky and strong it will lose out on moves like Bulk Up, Substitute and Swords Dance which really sucks. Another example of this is Regirock which was mentioned earlier since it will lose out on Stealth Rock which is also pretty bad.

- Lastly keep in mind that Assault Vest users should also have at least one way to recover their health. Since Assault Vest users have net to no options of recovery they will get worn down over time which is bad for a bulky Pokemon. Good Assault Vest users almost always have a way to get health back like Conkeldurr ( Drain Punch ) and Tangrowth ( Regenerator ).

If a Pokemon follows 4 or possibly 3 of these rules depending on the Pokemon it can be considered a decent Assault Vest user.
I suppose AV Golurk, based on your ruling may work as an effective Assault Vest user as it has Drain Punch as a semi-reliable recovery move.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
AV Regirock and AV Golurk and AV Granbull all suffer from the same problem: a large portion of their utility comes from the unique support options they have. Regirock has: Curse/Rest, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, and Toxic, which are all neat options for a bulky Pokemon. Golurk has Stealth Rock, or even SubPunch, but if you're going all attacking moves you should use Choice Band instead. Granbull has access to Heal Bell and Thunder Wave, both good options to support the team. I've seen people run AV Vileplume and Mantine before too, both of which have good support options available.

I honestly think that Hariyama, Muk, and Dragalge are the only 3 Pokemon that can afford to use Assault Vest. There aren't many Pokemon in the tier that: don't rely on a support move for a significant portion of their utility, are bulky enough to make AV worth it, and don't have a better item choice available. If you already have SR on your team I suppose you could try something like Lapras, but Lapras isn't good lol. Overall: neat item in theory, not nearly enough viable users dropped to NU.

AV Regirock and AV Golurk and AV Granbull all suffer from the same problem: a large portion of their utility comes from the unique support options they have. Regirock has: Curse/Rest, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, and Toxic, which are all neat options for a bulky Pokemon. Golurk has Stealth Rock, or even SubPunch, but if you're going all attacking moves you should use Choice Band instead. Granbull has access to Heal Bell and Thunder Wave, both good options to support the team. I've seen people run AV Vileplume and Mantine before too, both of which have good support options available.

I honestly think that Hariyama, Muk, and Dragalge are the only 3 Pokemon that can afford to use Assault Vest. There aren't many Pokemon in the tier that: don't rely on a support move for a significant portion of their utility, are bulky enough to make AV worth it, and don't have a better item choice available. If you already have SR on your team I suppose you could try something like Lapras, but Lapras isn't good lol. Overall: neat item in theory, not nearly enough viable users dropped to NU.
Conkeldurr has a couple of other options to utilize, most notable, a bulk up set. However, due to access to a semi-reliable move such as Drain Punch and the hype it received when Assault Vest was revealed, an Assault Vest set became its most popular set.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Lets not forget AV Muk, which arguably had most hype in the NU Alpha discussion. It's above average special defensive bulk boosted by Assault Vest allows it to take special attacks decently; however, its defense is a bit disappointing. Also, it has a nice base 105 Attack, allowing it to do some damage with a stab Gunk Shot and go out with a good sized bang with Explosion.

Muk @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Gunk Shot / Poison Jab
- Shadow Sneak
- Ice Punch
- Explosion
Why are you not using Fire Punch; your entire move set is walled by steels lol (except for the piss-weak Shadow Sneak)

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I have seen the occasional Assault Vest Kangaskhan, which would allow it to check threats even better with mass priority, power, speed, and of course improved bulk.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Mostly because there is like only one viable steel type in the tier, which is Magneton.
I don't think that is true, Steelix and Klinklang are both really good in NU at the moment, and definitely shouldn't be forgotten.

As for Assault Vest, it really isn't that different than it is in any other meta, in that it is useful on Bulky and Powerful Pokemon that lack reliable recovery. Moves like Drain Punch and Giga Drain are both really good for pokemon with Assault Vest, one AV pokemon that is pretty cool is Muk, (Shout out to Hot N Cold). I know it has been mentioned already, but one move that I think is key on AV Muk is Giga Drain, as many teams have one of Rhydon / Seismitoad / Golem and being able to not only take them out, but gain health from them is actually really useful. I would probably run Poison STAB / Giga Drain / Shadow Sneak / Filler (I just started NU and don't know what threats you need Muk to check).

It should also be noted that Assault Vest Pokemon aren't "walling" anything, as they have no reliable recovery, and they even lack passive recovery in the form of Leftovers. One way to patch this up is to pair AV pokemon with a Wish Passer with good synergy, unfortunately most good wish passers are SpD in NU, which makes these pairs less effective than one would want them to be. I tend to use Assault Vest on offensive teams that need a solid pivot to take special moves but can't afford to give up momentum (I come from RU so I would use Escavalier and Raikou when that was still RU as an example). So while Assault Vest is a cool item on a lot of pokemon, it can't just be slapped onto any random pokemon, otherwise it will lead to very mediocre results.

I don't think that is true, Steelix and Klinklang are both really good in NU at the moment, and definitely shouldn't be forgotten.

As for Assault Vest, it really isn't that different than it is in any other meta, in that it is useful on Bulky and Powerful Pokemon that lack reliable recovery. Moves like Drain Punch and Giga Drain are both really good for pokemon with Assault Vest, one AV pokemon that is pretty cool is Muk, (Shout out to Hot N Cold). I know it has been mentioned already, but one move that I think is key on AV Muk is Giga Drain, as many teams have one of Rhydon / Seismitoad / Golem and being able to not only take them out, but gain health from them is actually really useful. I would probably run Poison STAB / Giga Drain / Shadow Sneak / Filler (I just started NU and don't know what threats you need Muk to check).

It should also be noted that Assault Vest Pokemon aren't "walling" anything, as they have no reliable recovery, and they even lack passive recovery in the form of Leftovers. One way to patch this up is to pair AV pokemon with a Wish Passer with good synergy, unfortunately most good wish passers are SpD in NU, which makes these pairs less effective than one would want them to be. I tend to use Assault Vest on offensive teams that need a solid pivot to take special moves but can't afford to give up momentum (I come from RU so I would use Escavalier and Raikou when that was still RU as an example). So while Assault Vest is a cool item on a lot of pokemon, it can't just be slapped onto any random pokemon, otherwise it will lead to very mediocre results.
Keep in mind that Giga Drain is a special move, and Muk has a pitiful base 65 Special Attack stat, so it won't be healing much off from pokemon bar four times weak pokemon such as seismitoad or unless you invest in it, which is not advisable because it has a really good base 105 attack stat and a powerful stab attack in gunk shot.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Keep in mind that Giga Drain is a special move, and Muk has a pitiful base 65 Special Attack stat, so it won't be healing much off from pokemon bar four times weak pokemon such as seismitoad or unless you invest in it, which is not advisable because it has a really good base 105 attack stat and a powerful stab attack in gunk shot.
I'm aware of its special attack, but getting a surprise KO on Rhydon or Seismitoad and regaining health can be really helpful depending on what your team needs, I didn't mean to imply it was always the right choice, but definitely a good choice if your team has problems with those mons.

Another viable Assault Vest user with a recovery move is Seismitoad. Here are two sets that can be used. Of course, Seismitoad will miss the stealth rocks, but hey, its a offensive seismitoad thats not in rain, who can pass it down?

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Brave Nature
- Drain Punch
- Earthquake
- Scald
- Knock Off

EVs: 4 Atk / 252 HP / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature
- Drain Punch
- Earth Power
- Scald
- Grass Knot

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've been AV using Regirock myself, and while it's not amazing, it certainly makes for a safe switch-in in many situations as I can always count on it to take a hit or two and live to tell the tale. I prefer to run a dedicated physical wall alongisde it since the most dangerous physical attackers, fighting and ground, deal super effective towards Regirock while its own STAB is resisted by both types. Its attack stat isn't great, but 100 base is to me perfectly fine to utilise with Assault Vest, and I'm currently trying to see if Power-Up Punch is a good move for its last slot or if it's better off running more coverage or Explosion.

252 SpA Life Orb Pyroar Hidden Power Grass vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Regirock: 101-122 (27.7 - 33.5%) -- 0.2% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Typhlosion Hidden Power Grass vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Regirock: 116-138 (31.8 - 37.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Life Orb Sigilyph Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Regirock: 146-172 (40.1 - 47.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+1 252 SpA Life Orb Sigilyph Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Regirock: 218-257 (59.8 - 70.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I will refrain from calling it a good AV user until I have some experience under my belt, but I don't see why AV wouldn't be a decent option for it. Seismitoad makes an excellent partner who can absorb the water attacks aimed its way, and its Grass weakness should be covered by other teammates as grass offense is resisted by many. If anything, it's better than AV Regice. :V

Although, one thing I'd like to know is when it's better to run with Leftovers rather than Assault Vest. The slight recovery can in several cases make a large difference, and is something that will pile up even when the opponent isn't attacking or when they switch out. Just take Dragalgae as example. Its special defense is already good enough to make it a wall, so will it actually manage to handle special attackers better with AV, or will Leftovers help it stay around longer?

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The recovery is still the same, and even though it may provide a nuisance for a mon tricking Dragalgae a different item, be aware that it can still pass on the sludge another of your teammates. But that's a different discussion.

Alright, I have archived all the sets that have been mentioned in this thread, so if anyone would like to steal them, there they are.

Quick comment on what NOT to use AV on, under ANY circumstances:

Pokemon with reliable recovery (e.g. roost, synthesis etc)

You'd think this would be common sense, but i faced AV Altaria twice last night (both times i knocked it off so i know for sure it was AV) and have just had a conversation with someone in the NU room who wants to use AV Vileplume. Admittedly the person vying for AV plume is just starting out in NU, but the two using AV Altaria were in the high 1300s on the ladder (an alright rank that you would expect at least a little bit of common sense at)

Unless your aim is to completely confuse and entertain your opponents, don't use these sets lol

A interesting set that I've found in Doubles is Assault Vest Ludicolo, which makes it easier to switch into attacks to start abusing rain. Of course, with assault vest it won't be able to set up rain for itself, but this is a excellent option for Rain Teams needing a bulky abuser.

Ludicolo @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 SAtk / 152 Spd / 104 HP
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast

The EVs are designed to outspeed Accelgor, which is the fastest thing that it can outspeed thats not scarfed. You can run max speed if you want to speedtie opposing ludicolos and outspeed a couple of scarf users.

I like assault vest Beheeyem.

Beheeyem @ Assault Vest
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 248 HP/ 252 SAtk/ 8 SpDef
Modest/Quiet Nature
Psyshock
Thunderbolt
Energy Ball
Signal Beam/Hidden Power Ground

Beheeyem actually has a respectable base 95 spdef stat work with. Combine this with assault vest and we have a solid special tank. One of Beheeyem's best traits is its ability to hit very hard under a very high base 125 SAttk stat combined with an excellent ability in analytic, which factoring in the boost, hits about just as hard as Deoxys-A. I have been able to take on quite a bit of special attackers ( including sigilyph, pyroar, typhlosion, jynx, etc.) and ohko or 2hko all of them respectively with the right move. Overall, not many people expect to see AV Beheeyem nor do people expect how well it can take hits.

Here are a few calcs:
252 SpA Choice Specs Typhlosion Eruption (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Beheeyem: 169-199 (47.7 - 56.2%) -- 83.6% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Typhlosion Eruption (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Beheeyem: 112-133 (31.6 - 37.5%) -- 89.6% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Pyroar Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Beheeyem: 166-196 (46.8 - 55.3%) -- 71.1% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Pyroar Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Beheeyem: 111-132 (31.3 - 37.2%) -- 81.2% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Jynx Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Beheeyem: 122-146 (34.4 - 41.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Ludicolo Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Beheeyem in Rain: 208-247 (58.7 - 69.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Ludicolo Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Beheeyem: 95-113 (26.8 - 31.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Sigilyph Air Slash vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Beheeyem: 95-113 (26.8 - 31.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

AV Beheeyem can actually live some of the strongest hits from special attackers while guaranteeing the ohko on them given the right move, especially if rocks are up. It has trouble with dark types still, however despite having signal beam and spiritomb is especially a nuisance so fairy types such as granbull are excellent teammates. It also appreciates slow volt switchers/u turners such as magneton, who can help eliminate steel types whom Beheeyem does not appreciate or better yet form a nice analytic offensive duo together. Bulky fighting types such as gurdurr and throh are also helpful to eliminate steel types and dark types and share excellent defensive synergy with beheeyem.

Last edited:
Ludicolo @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
I dunno man. Assault Vest Ludicolo may be an alright set, I have no idea, but I don't think rain teams are the best environment for that set. Ludicolo is really good at setting rain and smashing shit. What's the point of a bulky attacker when so few mons can stomach Life Orb rain-boosted Hydro Pumps and the few that can, for the most part, can be taken out with Giga Drain or Ice Beam or Focus Blast? Rain is a playstyle that's really only good for hard hitters because of the 8(5)-turn limit.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
A interesting set that I've found in Doubles is Assault Vest Ludicolo, which makes it easier to switch into attacks to start abusing rain. Of course, with assault vest it won't be able to set up rain for itself, but this is a excellent option for Rain Teams needing a bulky abuser.

Ludicolo @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast

The EVs are designed to outspeed Accelgor, which is the fastest thing that it can outspeed thats not scarfed. You can run max speed if you want to speedtie opposing ludicolos and outspeed a couple of scarf users.
The reason why this set works in dubs is because for one, doubles has politoed, meaning that you can set up rain multiple times and therefor don't have to smash things up quickly before rain ends. Secondly, it's a very fast-paced environment where healing moves like leech seed and synthesis aren't very viable and it doesn't need rain dance either, so in dubs the opportunity cost is way lower when running AV. Finally, unlike in dubs, Ludicolo should be used exclusively as a sweeper rather than a fast tank/supporter when running it in NU, so it needs all the extra fire power it can get. If you want to use a bulky Ludicolo, use a specially defensive set with synthesis ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)