Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Guys I Found Out 2 Glitch In PS :

1.solarbeam kept charging and wasnt firing

2.Someone else is already uploading a replay of this battle. Try again in five seconds.(Tried Again Did Not Work)

This Was Saw By The Captain By Going To The Battle And Saw The Glitch

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
HI Guys I Found Out 2 Glitch In PS :

1.solarbeam kept charging and wasnt firing

2.Someone else is already uploading a replay of this battle. Try again in five seconds.(Tried Again Did Not Work)

This Was Saw By The Captain By Going To The Battle And Saw The Glitch
1. Replay proof please. Also, how long did it keep charging for? What is your item? Things like that would help us.
2. It probably was uploaded already. Try searching your username up in the replay site.

Guys The Pokemon Was Charizard And It Was Having Mega Stone -Y And I Used The Move Just After The Sun Ran Down Then It Chaged For 1st , 2nd , 3rd Turn And Then I Lost

Exeggutor

twist
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hey. With the new feature of a Pokemon's tier showing up when you /data it, Mega Evolutions that are banned in certain tiers show up as the tier of their regular form.

Example A, regular Lucario
Example B, Mega Lucario

This also happens when you /dexsearch a certain Mega in a tier; if its regular form is in the tier then its mega shows up as being in the tier as well.

Example, Mega Lucario and Mega Heracross showing up in /ds UU, mega, all

Hey. With the new feature of a Pokemon's tier showing up when you /data it, Mega Evolutions that are banned in certain tiers show up as the tier of their regular form.

Example B, Mega Lucario

This also happens when you /dexsearch a certain Mega in a tier; if its regular form is in the tier then its mega shows up as being in the tier as well.

It is the mega stones that are banned to tiers so this is normal.

EDIT: now it is both the mega stones and megas

Last edited:

Example B, Mega Lucario

Regardless, that's fixed now. Mega pokemon now belong in their respective tiers.

Clear body did not prevent the stat drop of parting shot:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-133886322
Mold breaker ignores clear body

I'm pretty sure this just means that it has 0.something% HP left. Not a bug.
Please tell me what definition you have for "bug" that disqualifies this event. Swampert fainted, then it used Superpower. Then on the next turn, my opponent could no longer select an action for Swampert, forcing him to time out the battle.

SnoopingGil

professional lurker
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-13390682

On Turn 6, Gardevoir traces Klutz and gets its Mega Stone taken away. I'm not sure if Klutz's effect extends to Mega Stones (Bulbapedia says it doesn't but obviously they're not the most reliable source for mechanics), so I thought I'd bring this to attention.

Edit by Slayer95: Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-13390682

On Turn 6, Gardevoir traces Klutz and gets its Mega Stone taken away. I'm not sure if Klutz's effect extends to Mega Stones (Bulbapedia says it doesn't but obviously they're not the most reliable source for mechanics), so I thought I'd bring this to attention.
Apparently this is a bit of a bug; in the actual games, Mega-Evolution can still occur even if your Gardevoir has traced Klutz.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Type changes to Arceus are tied to the species and not Multitype. I'm not 100% sure but this was recently implemented due to Soak working on Arceus (it fails in-game). I assume this is the same principle. Protean won't allow type changes on Arceus. Not sure how someone could check game mechanics on this but if I had to guess the PS system is proper. In which case don't use Protean (and maybe Color Change?) on Arceus.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-134023998

turn 5 - 6

Arceus-Dark (possibly others?) + Protean = Arceus refuses to attack all together.
granted my whole team was arceus and one of em was illusion but not disguised as this arceus
This is uh... what? ;_; Could you PM me your team?

Type changes to Arceus are tied to the species and not Multitype. I'm not 100% sure but this was recently implemented due to Soak working on Arceus (it fails in-game). I assume this is the same principle. Protean won't allow type changes on Arceus. Not sure how someone could check game mechanics on this but if I had to guess the PS system is proper. In which case don't use Protean (and maybe Color Change?) on Arceus.
I don't think you get the issue, Crest :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)