League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

so I don't build ap on gragas? I've been doing frost queen's to rylais/spooky ghosts for all the initiation (haven't seen any lcs yet so sorry if it's been played a bunch)

Last edited:

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
ROA accomplishes what stats Gragas needs from Rylais, and it does it even better with the ramp up, imo.

In other news, HOLY SHIT THE MAOKAI CHANGES.

ALL ABOARD THE MAOKAI SUPPORT TRAIN.

What exactly is the best clear order so you can powerfarm without wasting much time on movement? I mean I probably have an alright idea but idk

What exactly is the best clear order so you can powerfarm without wasting much time on movement? I mean I probably have an alright idea but idk
Figure 8 is the way to go basically

clear your buffs ASAP, but then skip every 3rd camp. supposedly it cuts down significantly on travel time, though I don't powerfarm often enough to utilize it.

Something like Wight -> Wolves -> (skip Wraiths) -> Golems -> Wraiths -> (skip Wolves) -> Wight -> repeat

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
what the heck is rylais supposed to accomplish on gragas
getting the 35% slow on his empowered auto, duh

idk it's silver I could stack doran's rings and probably still be fine if I'm ahead. I've only seen one other support grag and they went straight ap (like mid mage grag straight ap) and kind of wrecked face with his kit's utility + damage so then I started building ap chase items. It seemed to be doing okay, but apparently tank is the thing to do (acording to nyph at least) so what do I know

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Just went to EU LCS at Wembley Arena. We had OK seats, and it was great fun to go and watch - a nice atmosphere in the crowd. Public transport wasn't even that bad, despite the Summertime Ball being on at Wembley Stadium at the same time. Any other Smogoners go today?

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
getting the 35% slow on his empowered auto, duh

idk it's silver I could stack doran's rings and probably still be fine if I'm ahead. I've only seen one other support grag and they went straight ap (like mid mage grag straight ap) and kind of wrecked face with his kit's utility + damage so then I started building ap chase items. It seemed to be doing okay, but apparently tank is the thing to do (acording to nyph at least) so what do I know
I think Gragas is only viable as a support or maybe top now and most build pretty much full tank since his ap ratios are horrible now

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
People have been playing her as a top lane bruiser because her cougar form Q does insane damage and she gets access to cougar form at level 1. I've seen AP Nids continue to do well, however. Spears are a lot less dangerous but cougar nid is terrifying now.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i hate new nidalee soooooooo much, because at least pre rework she had some vulnerability before level 6, but now that she has access to pounce lv1 she is practically impossible to gank at top lane. on the bright side her spears do shit for damage, but the theme of nidalee being one of the most annoying champions in the game to play against hasn't changed one bit!

btw i had a billion ip and changed my name, also i deleted my friend list because i had 150 people on there and knew about 5 of them. so if you wanna play some games with the spawn go ahead and add me on NA. summoner name is yemni

i hate new nidalee soooooooo much, because at least pre rework she had some vulnerability before level 6, but now that she has access to pounce lv1 she is practically impossible to gank at top lane. on the bright side her spears do shit for damage, but the theme of nidalee being one of the most annoying champions in the game to play against hasn't changed one bit!

btw i had a billion ip and changed my name, also i deleted my friend list because i had 150 people on there and knew about 5 of them. so if you wanna play some games with the spawn go ahead and add me on NA. summoner name is yemni
i added u, plz carry me in rank

Lavos

Banned deucer.
really? add me and we can discuss the finer points of leaving top lane at least once during a 45 minute game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)