Ubers Premier League - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm, not too sure what the situation with el poeta is. He first arranged 9PM Saturday but didn't actually specify his timezone or mine. Nevertheless, i was on around both of those times and again tonight (and most of today and yesterday). I'm gonna be pretty busy from now b/c of school so don't know whether we'll get it done. Sorry, but activity. I'll be back in another 15 minutes and if he still hasn't come on well there's not much i can do about that.

Got on the time soviet arranged, pm'ed him twice, and he didn't reply. Activiti :]
edit:nvm confused with timezones. also, i dont think i'd be able to come on his arranged time, cuz it'll be pretty late night for me, and my mom is strict!
I said 3PM and he gets on at 5AM lol. I'm gonna ask for activity b/c I asked Hack to sub someone in for ZoroDark that could play in the afternoon EST from around 3-8PM and he subbed in someone that cant make that time either.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
ok srsly me vs New Breed simply isn't going to happen, this is between GMT -7 and a GMT +16 players so yeah, you know. Newbreed agreed on his profile, requesting that one of be subbed out in order to get a match done this week (let me play a non coinflip game this UPL pls faint :c)

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
won aided by some sand veil shenanigans; i'd like to give a shoutout to Muk for the based team
wasn't just sand veil haha the play you made at the end by going from lati directly into ttar, that kind sealed the game. surprised you did it because if he stone edged he won since offensive groudon outspeeds driller. he expected you to make well not to say anything about your play but the "better play" and not choke it away. no disrespect at all, you obviously won, just typing about what i analyzed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)