The #UUSF Tournament (Round 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

Specific Rules:

- Single Elimination
- Best of Three

General Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Pokemon Online is the default simulator; ADV is still pretty buggy on PS and should ideally not be played there.

Pokemon Available for use:

http://www.smogon.com/rs/tiers/uu
NFEs except for Scyther are banned

Pairings:

SoulWind vs Ojama
Triangles vs Enguarde
Level 56 vs KratosMana
Ezio vs Heysup
Ryanor vs Floppy
Angelin
vs pokebasket
kael vs Qwilphish
Navy vs Dekzeh

Deadline:

Thursday, June 26th.

Last edited:
I had been waiting to Pokebasket yesterday and today all the morning and he didn't appear and I think I can play with him in the next days because of I have to go to school and I only see him in the morning.

Last edited:

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I beat Navy 2-0 with the dirtiest tactics cause I'm garbage @_@

Edit: I used a Murkrow game one so I guess that makes up for it. Also, since when is Cradily UU fuck this shit, it wasn't UU back then.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
I beat Navy 2-0 with the dirtiest tactics cause I'm garbage @_@

Edit: I used a Murkrow game one so I guess that makes up for it. Also, since when is Cradily UU fuck this shit, it wasn't UU back then.
cradily was always uu brah

also made contact with opponent again

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
Since the start of round 2, I've been contacting kratosmana to play our match, we even made a schedule for our match but my opponent didn't show up at the scheduled time, after waiting 6 days, now my opponent says that he forgot about this tour and want to play tomorrow and since i'm gonna be busy till monday, I can't play our match.So requesting activity win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)