Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Adaptability Corphish w/ cool Ball (clones or spitback)

FT: Prankster Sableye with 31/31/31/x/31/31 (uncloned Kalos bred in a
image.jpg
)

Quote this if interested-

Bit of an odd request but is there anyone here who can run PPRNG? I need help with seed searching for an uncommon spread. RNG Reporter is too slow, and I can't search through multiple years at the same time. Thanks in advance!

Someone is helping me already. Yay!

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Bit of an odd request but is there anyone here who can run PPRNG? I need help with seed searching for an uncommon spread. RNG Reporter is too slow, and I can't search through multiple years at the same time. Thanks in advance!
Hex 0 or 29 I'm guessing? :P

Anyone here got a female friend ball clamperl for trade? Can give a flawless female 4 egg move dream ball shuppet.

It's Spitback time again!
I just finished breeding Minccinos for my trade thread. So now I have quite a few spitback ones.
None of them have 5IVs, but they do have their Hidden Abilities, a few Egg Moves, are female, and they're even in Premier Balls if that counts for anything.
My question is, who wants to take one before I wonder trade them all later? Just PM me if you're interested.
Edit: Forgot to mention that they're Jolly!

Last edited:
I just finished breeding Minccinos for my trade thread. So now I have quite a few spitback ones.
None of them have 5IVs, but they do have their Hidden Abilities, a few Egg Moves, are female, and they're even in Premier Balls if that counts for anything.
My question is, who wants to take one before I wonder trade them all later? Just reply if you're interested.
Do you have a skill link mincinno that is maybe jolly? I will take one:) FC in sig

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
none of them have 5IVs, but they do have their Hidden Abilities, a few Egg Moves, are female, and they're even in Premier Balls if that counts for anything.
My question is, who wants to take one before I wonder trade them all later? Just reply if you're interested.
Edit: Forgot to mention that they're Jolly!
Do you have a skill link mincinno that is maybe jolly? I will take one:) FC in sig
They're all Jolly, I'll add you right now.
Policy on Giveaways:
As of now, if you wish to host a giveaway, it's all right to post the details in the Simple Questions/Simple Requests thread, but instead of people replying in that thread, they will have to contact you via VM/PM for the giveaway. This is to keep that thread from being flooded, and also to prevent people from using giveaways for pc++.

Edit: Please tell people to contact you via VM/PM in the giveaway details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)