The Awesome Rejected Trade Shop (: (Ft. Love Ball Miltanks, and more !)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmt for males of adamant charmander and jolly diglett (:
I also have adamant binacle with shell smash and male adamant rhyhorn in a heavy ball with four egg moves I can offer

Eevee

Nature: Bold
Ability: Run away
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Curse, Yawn, Wish

What are the IVs of that Rhyhorn? Do you have a spare female in a Heavy Ball too?

Eevee

Nature: Bold
Ability: Run away
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Curse, Yawn, Wish

What are the IVs of that Rhyhorn? Do you have a spare female in a Heavy Ball too?
I managed to get a jolly diglett with good ivs earlier through gts, perhaps I could choose a different poke from your thread? (:
Rhyhorn I need to breed, but ill make sure to get a flawless female :3
All the pokes I offer are flawless 5iv pokes , so rhyhorn would have 31/31/31/xx/31/31

I managed to get a jolly diglett with good ivs earlier through gts, perhaps I could choose a different poke from your thread? (:
Rhyhorn I need to breed, but ill make sure to get a flawless female :3
All the pokes I offer are flawless 5iv pokes , so rhyhorn would have 31/31/31/xx/31/31
That's OK. I need to update all my breedables from other regions.

If you can find another one from what I have I would like both. But if you only want one of them I would like the Eevee. I might take some time to breed because I'm not going to be at home for some time.
You mentioned you needed to update your breedables, what are some those breedables if I may ask? (:

Can I have a jolly gible, rough skin? Egg move Outrage would be cool if possible:)

I can offer a 5IV Ralts Rash Female?

for cubone, i'll take this please:

Sentret
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Frisk
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Trick, Natural Gift, Focus Energy
Ball: dream ball

is it possible to get slash / focus energy as egg moves?

for cubone, i'll take this please:

Sentret
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Frisk
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Trick, Natural Gift, Focus Energy
Ball: dream ball

is it possible to get slash / focus energy as egg moves?
Ill get right on it, and ill include the other egg moves as well (:

In response to your CMT, I'll trade for a Sentret, Adamant Poochyena (The one that has Quick Feet when it evolves), and a Volbeat (or whatever the male version is XD) for the two Oddishes and the Cubchoo (Adamant will be no problem :) ) :D is that alright with you??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)