The World Cup of Pokémon IX - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Kicking off my Power Rankings is this year's worst team: Metro. Some of you may think I'm ranking them at the bottom because of my dislike for the Laurels and Limitlesses, but that's only half true. I do think they're Scooters of this year's World Cup of Pokemon. Maybe they'll surprise everyone like the Scooters did in SPL by barely making the Playoffs.

Captained by:
Limitless -- the only way this user wins is if he has a 100% team advantage against his opponent. Even then, he'll still sweat bullets to achieve a surefire victory because he's really that terrible.
Drugs
locopoke -- good Uber player, I suppose.

Players:
Adam -- didn't know you were on this team. That's too gay even by my standards.
Laurel -- probably the most tragic user on Smogon. Have you ever battled this guy? He takes about five minutes to make a move. That's his game plan: bore your opponent to death until they fall asleep on their keyboard and end up clicking on the wrong moves. Ask your imaginary girlfriend to give you her nonexistent vagina because you need one with all the bitching, whining, and moaning you do on here. "Please give me win so I can make Playoffs. It will be my greatest achievement in life..."
C05ta -- ???
sugarhigh -- ???
WECAMEASROMANS -- ???
Limitless
Delta 2777 -- the best player on Smogon. Just ask him how he won that trophy of his.
JabbaTheGriffin -- beat me twice against my unstoppable hail team in the most recent SPL. Boss.
Kevin Garrett -- should stay retired.
kokoloko -- not that bad of a player. He can actually win against me when Lady Luck is on his side and he skillfully wins all the 50/50 "predictions."
Jukain -- ???
Ohmachi -- oh ma god don't know you.
Reverb -- this is Smogon, not the Oprah Winfrey's Show. Stop acting all high and mighty. You're probably a 14yo kid who's still touching himself at night when mommy is not looking. Are you even good at Pokemon? I'm the undisputed King of XY UU as of now. What have you accomplished?

Next up is a really terrible team but still more competent than Metro, which isn't saying much.

Last edited:

NightFox

Banned deucer.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)