Mafia vs Village ELECTRO Mafia - Aquanauts Win! Postgame P4

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Missing 10 actions. 22 hours to update. I'm sure Sam has sent you all your actions to best protect himself in his cozy village leader nest. Let's get em in folks.

Yeti

dark saturday
ACTIONS!

Who wants some violence?! Because that's what we have in store today!

The first fellow, UllarWarlord, finds himself tied to a concrete slab. At the bottom of his own pool. How did he get there, drowned? Well, surely foul play was at work!

Dear UllarWarlord,

You are Zapdos.

Cacaw, scrubs. It’s finally your time to be on the village. The big bird in yellow.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX -Thunderbolt USER”. USER will have to perform their action on themself. This does not apply to kills.

You are allied with the Electros. You win when all threats are eliminated.
Poor bird.

But he does not die alone! Blue_Tornado is found with a now-hardened lump of rock in his throat, presumably stuffed down it while it was molten. Whoever killed him was sure mad!

Dear Blue_Tornado,

You are Data.

You are an android from the future, possibly dead, possibly downloaded into another android’s matrix. All you ever wanted was to be more human...

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Look up USER’s files”. You will receive USER’s alliance.

It looks like his days of pretending to be Sherlock are done!

The announcer wants to tell you all something again:

NP: Marcia Griffiths - Electric Boogie
It is now Day Two. D2 will end in 48 hours, at majority, or ???? could possibly happen. 3PM PST 6/25.

Sending results now, I would not post until you receive yours! e: All results are out. If you received nothing you succeeded.

Last edited:
15:31 UncleSam yo
15:31 UncleSam go cp this to the thread
15:31 UncleSam i have been silenced again, of course
15:32 UncleSam i want people to start putting votes onto zorbees but to STOP at exactly five votes in the thread as i am not 100% certain yet; additionally, everyone is to send me their results ASAP so i can get a finalized target in place

fuck mibbit etc

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
this is nonsense i am town, i provided you with my role pm sam, what evidence do you have that i am bad?

I am never leading a village again :(

Last edited:
[19:23:26] <UncleSam> ok so
[19:23:28] <UncleSam> say that inspector targeted zorbees
[19:23:29] <UncleSam> and found him as the following
[19:23:39] <UncleSam> Dear zorbees, You are a Lighter. The raw might of man's first and greatest discovery, now in various flavors of tacky memorabilia. Only stupid people have these. Every night, you may PM Yeti with "NX - Shed Light on USER." You will light up near USER, and your light will reveal their Role Action Line.
[19:23:48] <UncleSam> Every night, you may PM Yeti with "NX - Smoke Out USER." You will light a fire under USER, causing them to flee from any protection they are under. This will disable any bodyguard or safeguard they have up. You are allied with the Mad Magmas. You win when all threats are eliminated.
[19:23:59] <UncleSam> in the thread
[19:24:00] <UncleSam> ty

I hate the 502.

Yeti

dark saturday
DARK SIDE

Someone once again cackles as the sun suddenly vanishes, replaced by a lightning-filled starry sky. It flares very brightly before it goes, however.

zorbees protests claims he is scum before asking for contacts. However, with no doubt in anyone's mind, he meets his doom.

Dear zorbees,

You are a Lighter.

The raw might of man's first and greatest discovery, now in various flavors of tacky memorabilia. Only stupid people have these.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with "NX - Shed Light on USER." You will light up near USER, and your light will reveal their Role Action Line.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with "NX - Smoke Out USER." You will light a fire under USER, causing them to flee from any protection they are under. This will disable any bodyguard or safeguard they have up.

You are allied with the Mad Magmas. You win when all threats are eliminated.
Rest in pieces, scrub! Looks like another scum bites the dust.

It is now Night Two. N2 will end in 46 hours or when all actions are in, 4PM PST 6/25. But I am sure we can update early if nobody slacks off...

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
ALL ACTIONS IN

Well, after two Mad Magmas dying and two Electros dying, it's time for two Aquanauts to die, right?

That'd be super weird. I mean, how can a fish drown in water?

Speaking of things that are drowned, askaninjask immediately regretted his decision to take a dip in the ocean when something dragged him under and his body washed up a few hours later.

Dear askaninjask,

You are Razor.

The definition of ‘sum bs’ heroes. You zap people mercilessly while never actually being that good.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Plasma Field USER”. USER will perform their task with more clarity or gain something, but this does not work on everyone.

I can't say I'm ever sorry to see a Razor die.

But he did not die alone! Slim Guldo found himself pelted with volcanic rocks that had recently hardened from lava. He was so stoned, he died!

Dear Slim Guldo,

You are a Yellow Opera.

Aren’t you the cutest little Heartless around? Yes you are! Yes you are!!

You may PM Yeti with “NX - Thundaga USER”. USER will be killed by your spell. You may only do this when you have a charged shot. You gain a charged shot after four Electros die.

Aww, what a cutie! That wasn't very nice, but I suppose it has to balance out Razor.

The announcer has something he wants you all to see again:

NP: MGMT - Electric Feel
It is now Day Three. D3 will end in 44 hours, 4PM PST 6/26, at majority, or ????

As always careful to not post until you have received your results. I am sending them now. e: all out

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
UncleSam says we are lynching Aura Guardian today.

07:12UncleSamafter intially failing to claim
07:12UncleSamaura guardian claimed this
07:12UncleSam[21:22] Aura_Guardian Dear Aura Guardian,
07:12UncleSam[21:22] Aura_Guardian You are Pikachu.
07:12UncleSam[21:22] Aura_Guardian Pi-Pika-Pikachu! You're the electric mouse with a weird fetish for ketchup.
07:12UncleSam[21:22] Aura_Guardian Every other night, you may PM Yeti with NX - Nuzzle USER. USER will be paralyzed and complete their night action much slower than normal.
07:12UncleSam[21:22] Aura_Guardian You are allied with the Electros. You win when all threats are eliminated.
07:12UncleSamneedless to say, a 1/2 prio downer is a ridiculous role
07:12UncleSamand there have been role conflicts surrounding his role
07:12UncleSamwhich guarantee that SOMEONE is lying
07:13UncleSamand village leadership feels it is ag

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
08:17UncleSamvonfiedler one last thing
08:17UncleSamcould you post that if aura guardian is actually village his best bet would be to godkill himself and let us lynch the people his role is in conflict with
08:17UncleSamand that people are NOT to bring the lynch past five votes
08:17UncleSamso that we can alter targets later on if need be

[13:30:30] <~UncleSam> feel free to say that i say
[13:30:32] <~UncleSam> to stop voting you though
[13:30:34] <~UncleSam> in the thread
[13:30:43] <~UncleSam> but NOT to remove votes

All right, Captain Sam, you caught me. But I'm still useful!

Yeti

dark saturday
DARK SIDE

Yeah yeah some dude shoots out lightning and forces it to be night. Implying deadline wasn't in under 2 hours anyway.

Aura Guardian protests, a bit, at these lynch votes on him, but methinks the lady doth protesteth too mucheth. He is lynched.

Dear Aura Guardian,

You are Krakatoa.

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAKJDKFKGFTJKREIOROLKSKJLKSDKDFJKFSKJFKSDL;DSLKKLFDJKFGKJRELELDKFFKGLLF;DDLK

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Seep Lava onto USER”. USER will be swamped with lava and complete their night action much slower than normal.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Ash Cloud near USER.” USER will be surrounded by a giant ash cloud, preventing any inspection roles from gaining information.

You are allied with the Mad Magmas. You win when all threats are eliminated.
What is up with all these Mad Magmas dying! Wild!

It is now Night Three. N3 will end in 48 hours, 3PM PST 6/28, or when I have all actions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)