League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Lavos

Banned deucer.
you can talk to me on my main account, Luck Test, or right here bitch
yeah i think that was kind of the point there buddy. keep acting tough though! and while you're at it you can explain to me why you think tier 2 tower in top lane is a much more important objective than our bot inhibitor.

i know everyone has bad games, but did you just receive a fucking lobotomy? holy shit
when the enemy tryndamere is grouping, and you aren't, that's when you know you fucked up.

go back to bots please.

who the hell is threatened by a tryndamere in a group situation? take matters into your own hands more often and you might climb out of low plat dude, eventually at least, lol

yeah okay i'll play bots with the rest of the guys at my very own gaming house. i think it's real funny that you're the only person here that doesn't know me. i knew you were a character from the start but christ, man

Lavos

Banned deucer.
how do you have a gaming house when you're fucking diamond 3, i thought you had to be good to get one of those

when trynd has 5 items and is 2 shotting your adc thats a bit of a cause for concern, especially when its 4v5. and you still didnt tell me why tier 2 tower is more important than an inhibitor. global gold? LOL

and fyi i started playing this game about a year ago, whereas your greasy ass has been camped in front of a monitor for the past 8 years playing every fucking moba the world has to offer. so it's no surprise that you're marginally better than me at this game. but you won't be in 6 months at best, lol. i'm climbing elo just a tad bit faster than you there buddy

fuck my shitty laptop broke again and I didn't buy warranty

suggestions on good cheapish laptop I can use for league and college?

also add me justinshock

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
You want a laptop that has a decent graphics card if you're concerned. Graphics cards are huge when it comes to games, especially like League of Legends. My laptop has a sucky graphics card but a 500gb ssd and 8gb ram. Neither help when it comes to making sure the game maintains a solid fps or smooth visual, whereas my Desktop has a NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M graphics processor with 1GB of GDDR5 memory, and League runs like a dream on it. In any event, ASUS has some decent laptops that may not share high-end specs with laptops like Alienware or MacBooks, but at least they're cheaper and can run stuff like LoL, so I would recommend picking one of those up if you want your best bang for buck.

fuck my shitty laptop broke again and I didn't buy warranty

suggestions on good cheapish laptop I can use for league and college?

also add me justinshock
an intel 4400 will run league on lowest settings and moderate resolution. my old laptop was a 2nd gen i7 with an intel 3000 and it ran at 1080p around 20 fps with the integrated chip, capped at 60 fps with an nvidia 525m. intel 4600 would be better but most (all?) budget laptops will have a 4400 instead. you should be able to get 40-50 fps on a 4400 depending on resolution and rest of your specs (based off benchmark extrapolation & reading others' experiences on google). plus summoners' rift update will make it easier on low-end laptops. I think anything over a mid-range i5 is overkill for league.

i just did a lot of research on the laptop market so if you can be a lot more specific i'll give you some recommendations. price cap? what is important to you? screen resolution/size? certain brands? size/weight? aesthetics? build quality/consumer vs business line? keyboard/mouse?

Last edited:

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
rip chenn, i thought you disappeared 5ever ago

Your new laptop will serve as a transition period depending on whether you want to buy a new one sooner or later. I wouldn't go less than $500 tbh, ones below that are pretty shitty.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Grats for Silver 5 Espy. Glad I could help that little bit to get you to series - you helped me to get +67 LP in Silver II. ^_^;

Also grats big Lizardman. Amumu so lol in Silver.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Mmmmm Swain.

I've taken it up to try practicing Swain a lot more. Level r->w->e->q. Any tips?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)