The Quite Literally Perfect BW UU Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
confirming win against zeb, the matches were really competitive and the final game would have came down to a 50/50 if mienshao didnt miss :(

ggs

Opponent is dead imo. I told him to catch me on #wcop at IRC but he didn't show up and he just missed the scheduled time. :/
Acrivity i Think.

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
Activity, I have seen e7e many times online on Smogon, I vmed him many times but he doesn't reply.

we had hard times scheduling earlier cause timezones then he said he'd be online during a 4 hour window, went on smogtours for 2 hours and couldn't find him then left cause late, then I really don't know. not sure if extension applies to all matches or just new subs?

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
No response from my opponent since so activity
HELLO? I was the one who contacted you and you gave a very vague answer and you post activity.. You also made no effort to contact me other then the time i contacted you, fuck out of here lmao

HELLO? I was the one who contacted you and you gave a very vague answer and you post activity.. You also made no effort to contact me other then the time i contacted you, fuck out of here lmao
I said tomorrow after 1pm, you never answered, so that's activity. If you really didn't want me to call activity then you should have replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)