Smogon Superstars! [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just to let everyone know,
Valentine
Hot N Cold
and Aqualouis
Have dropped out so their spots are open for someone else.

Also, Once Round 2 has ended on the 27th June - There will be a brief suspension of the tour and Round 3 will be posted around the time world cup playoffs (I actually don't have an approximate date) start. This is so I can not only locate subs, but so you can focus on WCoP more (which has been the reason many people didn't want to play - or continue to john)

During the downtime I hope to find some Subs - And you'll have the ability to play any unplayed matches between now and then (R1 or R2) .

Just before the thread gets locked, I'll do one final update to the spreadsheet.

Last edited:

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
PLEASE don't delay. Johns will be Johns whether there is world cup or not. 05 fuck em put it up tomorrow

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Confirming it's not a bug.

DBond is active until the DBond user makes another move.

Last edited:

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i got three freezes against conflict and gave him the win, nobody should really win only because of that kind of luck

(it was actually three, i froze you once + scald unthawed, then i froze you immediately the next turn)

gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)