XY Ubers Tournament - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
XY UBERS TOURNAMENT ROUND 5

Ubers Art by Nerina

With a new generation comes a new time to explore the current banlist ubers metagame. A realm where only the strongest mons reside, mons like Arceus and kyogre and the oh so dreaded xerneas that strike fear into the likes of ou players everywhere and is every child's fantasy. This tournament will see what the best strategies (and players) are. This tournament will follow standard uber rules and clauses. Players will compete in a best out of three to advance to the next round.

• Single Elimination Tournament
  • Standard tournament guidelines are in place. Essentially follow this thread.
  • Battles are to be played on Pokemon Showdown. Battles may be played on Pokemon Online if both parties agree beforehand.
  • All battles must be conducted in a 6v6 ubers format.
  • Battles are to be best of three
  • This is a 6th Generation Pokebank tournament.
  • Sleep Clause ON
  • Item Clause OFF
  • OHKO Clause ON
  • Evasion Clause OFF
  • Moody Clause ON
Activity calls will be based on my discretion so make sure to schedule with your opponents in a public manner! That means no message/logs and instead stick to good old fashion visitor messages so I can actually see who's more active.

DEADLINE IS 7/1/2014 12:00 AM GMT-7 (approx a week from today) Get your matches done.
Pairings
Piexplode
vs Smogon
Tomahawk vs yoman5
Kebabe vs Korby
malefic vs NightFox
  • If I made a mistake in the pairings or results last round, feel free to message me so I can fix it asap

Last edited:

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Played 1 match, last 8. :]
People still care about this? Btw I've vmed smogon now.

My first ever predix:
Tomahawk9 vs yoman5 Team Portugal ex-buds and RoAPL captains lgi :]However this opp is a true nigg he'll force u to choke of ur impatient just look at me in doubles seasonals :(((((( srsly neither of u are bad players [at least if yoman is as solid at ubers as dubz], may these matches not be garbage.
Kebabe vs Korby Easy predix don't know the other person and kebabe is not known for choking; unless he gets haxed like he was by steel, he should have it imo.
malefic vs NightFox don't really know nightfox, but mal is pretty solid. Given that he's on like the same level as my UPL bud Nayrz I got faith he can pull through.

Last edited:
Any room for extension or something? unless I see tomahawk tomorrow morning we won't be able to play in time for deadline, and he hasn't been responding to VM, but I don't want to activity win anything this far into the tour

got fucking rekt, played way too impatiently and second guessed too much. Need to remove the cancel button imo.

p.s. ggs and gl all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)