Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Hello everyone! I am looking for a Kyogre! Will accept a clone.

I don't have much to trade, just have always wanted one of these guys and wanna get used to playing them competitive for when Sapphire and Ruby come out. :)

Here's what I can offer:

Lvl 100, EV Trained, Kalos Bred, 6IV Modest Gardevior with Gardeviorite in matching Nest Ball.

Kalos Mewtwo with Mewtwonite Y, caught in the Pokeball of your choice and Zygarde, caught in the Pokeball of your choice holding Leftovers. Both together for the Kyogre.

Hello everyone! I am looking for a Kyogre! Will accept a clone.

I don't have much to trade, just have always wanted one of these guys and wanna get used to playing them competitive for when Sapphire and Ruby come out. :)

Here's what I can offer:

Lvl 100, EV Trained, Kalos Bred, 6IV Modest Gardevior with Gardeviorite in matching Nest Ball.

Kalos Mewtwo with Mewtwonite Y, caught in the Pokeball of your choice and Zygarde, caught in the Pokeball of your choice holding Leftovers. Both together for the Kyogre.
Are you looking for any Kyogre or do you want a flawless one? You can have a random Japanese one I got from Wondertrade if you want.

Hello guys!

Having finished uni exams and with Summer ahead of me I've decided to have some fun and Wonderlocke through my game.

However I'd still like to keep some of my items, so I'm looking for someone to help me trade them over save files.

I know this is quite the chore, so I'm offering some self bred 6 IV battle ready Pokemon in matching balls as a thank you for the help!

PM if you feel like helping please!

edit: new page so

i'm also now looking for an ability capsule and i will trade one of the torchics for it or also anything from my thread

and i still need clefairy and eevee friend safaris
I could help you out again. I have like 3000 BP, an Ability Capsule will hardly make a dent in that.

A Trade of (Hidden Power) Ice and Fire
Hopefully the title has peaked some attention.

So I had a few days of grinding for hidden power pokemon recently and I have a couple that I consider competitively flawless for trade. I feel these are reasonably sought after, particularly as I am the OT, and they have the Kalos stamp of authenticity (blue hexagon).

Note MY definitions of 'competitively flawless' are 31/x/30/31/31/31 and 31/x/31/30/31/30 for hidden power ice and fire respectively, needless to say x in these cases is a random EVEN number between 0 and 30.

Anyway, here's what's on offer, I should also note that all of these are in luxury balls ONLY.

Hidden Power [Fire]:

Bulbasaur (M) - Chlorophyll
Bulbasaur (F) - Overgrow

Hidden Power [Ice]:
Electrike (F) - Lightning Rod

What I'm looking for (in order of preference):

Scizorite
Leftovers (x2)
Rocky Helmet (x2)

ALL GONE WITH THANKS TO SnoopysWorld, DrPaine and FuzzyBlaziken314!

Well:
Lots of spitbacks:
Treeckos, Bagons, other Feebasses, Torchics, a few Heavy Ball Machops with 4 egg moves, Freeze-Dry Swinubs with three other eggmoves (Incudling Rocks), a few Kangas, a LOT of Dream Ball Chansey's, a couple Love Ball Ralts, Charmanders with egg moves (net and repeat balls), and an Iron Fist Chimchar with Fake Out + Thunder Punch of a random nature.

Well:
Lots of spitbacks:
Treeckos, Bagons, other Feebasses, Torchics, a few Heavy Ball Machops with 4 egg moves, Freeze-Dry Swinubs with three other eggmoves (Incudling Rocks), a few Kangas, a LOT of Dream Ball Chansey's, a couple Love Ball Ralts, Charmanders with egg moves (net and repeat balls), and an Iron Fist Chimchar with Fake Out + Thunder Punch of a random nature.
The Swinubs have their HA? If so, I'll take one.

edit: aw thanks for the minccino!! i will cherish it forever :3
Note that those markings are accurate. That IS a 4IV spitback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)