Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 5 IV Timid Vivillon patterns that I don't already have. I can offer these from my region:

Name: Vivillon (Polar)
Nature: Timid
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Shield Dust (can come with ability capsule attached if this is a problem)

As of right now, the Vivillon I have are as follows: Continental, Polar, Garden, Monsoon, Savanna, Icy Snow, Archipelago, High Plains, Modern, Ocean, Jungle and Marine. I'm looking for the remaining six Vivillon patterns which are Meadow, Tundra, Elegant, Sandstorm, Sun, and River, preferably in matching pokeballs. If my polar one doesn't interest you, CMT for anything I can breed in return for yours, thanks.

Last edited:
Eh, just send me some random derp then. I'm feeling generous.
You sure? The best things I have the moment are a Jolly 5 IV perfect (to me meaning: 31/31/31/x/31/31) Sandviel Dream Ball Gibble with Ironhead and Outrage Egg Moves, and an imperfect 5 IV Female Machop in a moonball with 4 egg moves (Knock-Off Thunder Punch Bullet Punch and Close Combat), and these two 5 IV Calm Eevee with Adaptability in a Lux ball with Stored Power/Curse/Yawn/Wish (just found when looking). I don't want to make an unfair trade, since those are hard to get.

Have I become the Ability Capsule Fairy?

Because I'm totally okay with this. I get to help people AND I get more Safaris and AI Maison partners.

Add me, guys.

Have I become the Ability Capsule Fairy?

Because I'm totally okay with this. I get to help people AND I get more Safaris and AI Maison partners.

Add me, guys.
So be it. I may not be able to provide a HA female, but I can provide a 3IV Male with the right nature (Naive, is what I think is best at least, so biasis might be here), with egg moves for you. Plus I'll give a rare berry as well.
EDIT: And thanks a lot, now I can make Rest Talk a thing.

I'm able to get online on my 3DS now, so if you were waiting to trade me, let me know. I'll try to contact everyone, but I'm sure I'll miss a few so it makes it easier if you contact me

LF timid /modest sheer force landorus 5-6 iv missing atk .giving shiny 6iv absol or shiny 6iv quick attack pinsir or 6iv virizion or 6iv shiny heatran or 6iv keldeo or 6iv sheer force cranidos

still have almost a boxful of speed boost 5iv (male) and 3-4iv (female) torchics up for trade! and on top of that, i have boxes and boxes of 4iv spitbacks i'd love to trade for other 4ivs/items/etc.

Another Pokemon+Ball combination post

Best ball for Shiny Terrakion?

I'm thinking Luxury Ball, but I'm not sure. >_>
i'm thinking net ball personally, but luxury is good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)