Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh, I know.

Blu did my shiny Mew for me on an Japanese Emerald emulator. He does gen 3 RNG if you ask him nicely! ;)
Then he should probably list the file information in his thread since he's used it for a 'trade'.

I don't need Gen 3 stuff though since I can do it myself, at least TyVip might find some use as originally intended.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Edit: Eppie pretty much gave every one help for those RNG's haha.
Edit2: Unless you just blew his cover and now he'll get a ton of requests. At least emu is relatively easy to handle.

Last edited:
Oh, I know.

Blu did my shiny Mew for me on an Japanese Emerald emulator. He does gen 3 RNG if you ask him nicely! ;)

Eppie gave him some pointers.

I call a Mew a cat... :(
I know your speech pretty well so I knew what you meant there :P off to bugging blu for it

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Well, looks like I have to make a reddit account then.

Thank you, though.
I could probably help if you like. I helped shiny finder in the same fashion, where he traded me the egg, I requested it on reddit, got it hatched then traded it back. Then again, this fellow on reddit seems busy so it'd probably be easier just to make an account for yourself :p

I see you've been helped.

Last edited:
What is a better coverege on mega medicham? Ice or thunder punch? Icd is for dragons that i think that will be faster than me (garchomp and salamence) and thunder is for bulky water.
And high jump kick or drain punch?

What is a better coverege on mega medicham? Ice or thunder punch? Icd is for dragons that i think that will be faster than me (garchomp and salamence) and thunder is for bulky water.
Definitely hi jump kick
Coverage just depends really. There is not right or wrong answer.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Ice Punch is probably better so it can hit stuff like Dragonite (I'm pretty sure it OHKO's 4/0 Dragonite Multiscale with full health) and annoying stuff like Gliscor. I suppose T-punch is good for stuff like non-mega Gyarados, it's really your choice

Definitely hi jump kick
Coverage just depends really. There is not right or wrong answer.
Yes you are provably right thanks :)

Ice Punch is probably better so it can hit stuff like Dragonite (I'm pretty sure it OHKO's 4/0 Dragonite Multiscale with full health) and annoying stuff like Gliscor. I suppose T-punch is good for stuff like non-mega Gyarados, it's really your choice
Yes gliscor is so annoying i will stick to the ice punch thanks man :)

I'm looking for a Female HA Shelmet/Accelgor in Ultra Ball ( prefered ) or Luxury Ball, if someone has that, please CMT !

LF timid /modest sheer force landorus 5-6 iv missing atk .giving shiny 6iv absol or shiny 6iv quick attack pinsir or 6iv virizion or 6iv keldeo or 6iv shiny ninjask or 6iv shiny heatran or 6iv jirachi or 6iv shiny tyranitar

I am looking for a Treeko and chimchar with hidden abilities (I think they're both legal.... not sure though). PM if you would like to help out!

I am loolking for a Mega stone for Heracross , i offer a mega stone for Manectric or Venusaur
Would you happen to have a Pinsirite?

Also, reposting.
Is there anyone here who could possibly give me some help with competitive battling and teambuilding? My preferred metagames are VGC and WiFi Doubles, as I prefer to battle on WiFi with Pokemon I've actually raised.
I have a team in progress for WiFi Doubles that I'd like some help with. Is there anyone who could help with that?
And is anyone here really experienced with competitive battling and willing to pass some of that experience on to me?
Thank you!

Anyone who has a friend safari with: Pikachu, Chansey, Ninetales, Ivysaur, Charmander, Wartortle, or Quiladin willing to trade codes? Basically I'm trying to build up a nice set of safaris where I've been online with others, most of the ones I have now are defunct and I really want to go hunt some of my favorites/get some nice breeding stock. My own safari has Octillery, Wartortle and Frogadier!
Message me if interested. Thanks for your time!

Mine has Drain Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch & Psycho Cut. It hasn't failed me yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)