Tournament OMPL - Auction 7/12 @ 6PM UTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: galbia
Metagames: 1v1, monotype, tier shift
Forseeable Inactivity: none
Important info: i got drafted in rupl so im gud and i can learn and play whatever if needed

Ompl needs more gen5PU

Last edited:
Username: cash cash crack
Metagames: 1v1,Monotype,Almost Any Ability
Forseeable Inactivity: No
Important info: I have a kik...

Username: PlatypusVenom
Metagames: (Great to less great) 1v1, STABmons, OU Monotype, Random Battles
Forseeable Inactivity: None
Important Info: (GMT -8) I can also pick up on other metas easily enough if need be.

Last edited:

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Oh god I almost forgot to sign up

Username: Arhops
Metagames: BH, Tier Shift, Monotype, 1v1, and pretty much anything else if you give me time to learn it before-hand
Forseeable Inactivity: some weekends I cannot play due to swim meets, these don't happen very often though
Important Info: is a professional gmt-7, can make art for your team, and is in a tour for the first time

Username: hexenjaegar
Metagames: Mostly BH and Monotype, but I'm ready and willing to learn others.
Foreseeable Inactivity: Probably some Saturdays and a week in July due to debate camp. Tentatively next week because of cross country.
Important Info: My time zone is PST. I'll mostly be available in the afternoon, due to various things.

Eh, why not.

Username: Rumors
Metagames: Primarily Balanced Hackmons. Though I could adapt my standard tier teams to Tier Shift fairly easily and I can learn the other available metas.
Foreseeable Inactivity: My work schedule is erratic and different every week.
Important Info: I'm on CST time. I'm also the resident mad scientist of Balanced Hackmons. I mean, who else is crazy enough to try to come up with successful Trick Room teams in BH?

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
Eh, why not.

Username: Rumors
Metagames: Primarily Balanced Hackmons. Though I could adapt my standard tier teams to Tier Shift fairly easily and I can learn the other available metas.
Foreseeable Inactivity: My work schedule is erratic and different every week.
Important Info: I'm on CST time. I'm also the resident mad scientist of Balanced Hackmons. I mean, who else is crazy enough to try to come up with successful Trick Room teams in BH?
It seems CactusCacti has competition.

By the way, how exactly do "bidding" and "80k" and joining teams work?

[EDIT] Also, is there just an informational page describing the OMPL in detail?

Username: z0mOG
Metagame: Monotype
Foreseeable Inactivity: Won't be able to access a computer until July 5th.
Important Info: PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)