Tournament The Neverused Premier League II - [Manager Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Neverused Premier League II
Hello! and welcome to another season of the Neverused Premier League!

In this thread we’ll require signups for each of this seasons managers - To apply for one of the 6 managerial spots all you need to do is to tell me why you think you should get one of the spots! Your application should contain only relevant information (I don't care how much you play OU - if you make 0 mention of your understanding of NU / involvement in the tier then you're not getting a spot!).

Having a manager position does not entitle you to have an assistant manager!

For those who don't already know; each week the manager will be responsible for;
  • Sending in their roster every week
  • Ensuring the constant activity of his/her team - making subs when / if a player goes inactive.
  • Playing in the manager bracket.
Example signup:
Hi, I'm FireMage - I've been playing NU ever since I joined Smogon.
- Won a Minitour and got access to the NU Invitational
- Hosted several projects for NU, including last years NUPL
- Won the First NU Farm League (suck it Lasagne)and can actually play
- Great knowledge of the metagames I've played (BW 1/2 and XY)

The 9 Slots per team that need to be filled are;
  • 4 x XY NU
  • 2 x BW 2 NU
  • 1 x(End of) BW 1 NU
  • 1 x DPP NU
  • 1x Managers Choice
If you have any questions, feel free to ask - I should have covered everything you need to know at this point. - Here's to an enjoyable season!

Deadline for Applications : Saturday 10pm GMT +1

Last edited:
I'd like to apply for a manager position because I am knowledgeable about the current NU metagame and know how the current status of the metagame is, along with the threats, and all that jazz.

(Will probably make this longer if have more time)

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I want to be a manager. I know all of the XY and BW metagames really well, and I've played DPP enough to have an understanding of it. I've also been part of the community for a long while now, and I know the playerbase from both Smogon and PS well. :)

I should also get one of the spots because I dibs'd that shit like a month after last NUPL ended.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
in

I wrecked FLCL in spl thats all you need to know tbh, and i'm also rly active so it won't be hard for me to handle a team.

1. 7-3 in SPL5 BW2 NU
  2. went to finals of NU Slam
  3. Raseri is my bitch
  4. used to be a Community Contributor in NU last gen
  5. was part of the NU QC team last gen

Last edited:

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I can be a manager because:
- I have sufficient knowledge on XY NU as well as BW2 NU and I played a few DPP NU battles if that counts
- I got suspect reqs in BW2 NU and I was on council for sigi suspect so that is cool maybe
- I am willing to suck you nerds off for a position as manager

Pick me I'm rad

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
In because why not

- Played lots of BW2 and XY NU
- Active contributor to Smogon
- Super attractive

i'll do it if theres still space. i've been playing XY NU o.o

Im a good leader (team is in finals of PO World Cup) 0 activity losses in tour :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)