Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys! I have a question about IV breeding. I've bred my 6 IV Garchomp with a 5 IV (31/31/31/31/31/30) Ditto, and after about 400 eggs, I've noticed that I haven't gotten one 6 IV gible. only 31/31/31/30/30/31 or 30/31/31/31/30/30 gibles (some exceptions.) could you tell me if I'm doing something wrong? thanks so much :)

Chev4 I am actually breeding some for my current project. I can trade you a female ha dive ball spitback in like 6 hours when I get home this evening.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
hi guys! I have a question about IV breeding. I've bred my 6 IV Garchomp with a 5 IV (31/31/31/31/31/30) Ditto, and after about 400 eggs, I've noticed that I haven't gotten one 6 IV gible. only 31/31/31/30/30/31 or 30/31/31/31/30/30 gibles (some exceptions.) could you tell me if I'm doing something wrong? thanks so much :)
This will help tell you the probabilities.
However you've been pretty unlucky if you've actually done 400 eggs (and aren't exaggerating). Do you definitely have the Destiny Knot attached to one of the parents?

Edit: On second thought, some of those IV spreads aren't possible if you did have the Destiny Knot attached to one of the parents. So that's where you're going wrong.

This will help tell you the probabilities.
However you've been pretty unlucky if you've actually done 400 eggs (and aren't exaggerating). Do you definitely have the Destiny Knot attached to one of the parents?

Edit: On second thought, some of those IV spreads aren't possible if you did have the Destiny Knot attached to one of the parents. So that's where you're going wrong.
thank you. I just did the calculator and saw that what I was doing wrong :/ no Destiny Knot and I would want a 6 IV ditto for better breeding. thank you for the help :)

Giveaway

Hi! Today I´ll be doing a giveaway in commemoration of my 100th post and my first week since I opened my trade thread (actually it´s because I have lots of spitbacks and I´d rather give them away to you guys then release them :P)

So if you want to win a free pokemon you will have to play a game of "battlefield" :D I will randomly place 8 pokemon in a box, 7 spitbacks and 1 5iv flawless female. I will post a Giveaway status on my profile there you may comment with a box position (e.g. A4) I won´t tell you when you miss or hit until the giveaway is finished so good luck! :D

A B C D E F
1 o o o o o o
2 o o o o o o
3 o o o o o o
4 o o o o o o
5 o o o o o o

1 guess per person

Today´s give away is...

Summer is coming...(?)

Stock: 7 Spitbacks & 1 Flawless
Ability: Sap Sipper/Chlorophyll
Natures: Adamant/Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or Spitback
Egg Moves: Agility, Baton Pass, Grass Whistle, Synthesis

Notes:

Last edited:
Does anybody have spitbacks of gastly with perish song and disable, prankster purrloin with foul play, and encore, or sap sipper marill?

Does anyone have a good Timid or Jolly Azelf? Also looking for a good Jolly Gible/Garchomp, good Landorus-T, and a good Jirachi. Don't have a ton since I just got back into the competitive scene but I have some 4 IV Larvitar's with Pursuit and Dragon Dance, Adamant Nature (31/31/31/x/x/31), a 5 IV Timid Larvesta (31/x/31/31/31/31), a 4 IV level 26 Dratini Adamant (31/31/x/x/31/31) with Marvel Scale, a 5 IV Ralts (31/x/31/31/31/31) Modest with Trace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)