The Legend of Korra (Spoilers ITT)

Techncially firebenders already have lightning bending as their "advanced tech" so I'm still a little skeptical

Guess we'll find out when the rest of the season gets leaked

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I'm about to rewatch all of The Last Airbender to prepare for this upcoming season of Korra. Also to see if it aged well. WISH ME LUCK GUIZ.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Firebenders bend lava at higher levels. Earth bends metal at higher levels. Water bends blood. Only one that doesn't have an "advanced tech" is Air bending.
Spoilers
The lava bender is one of 4 enemies of the White Lotus that appear to be the primary antagonists of season 3, each one of which has some sort of twist on their traditional element. The leader gained airbending during Harmonic Convergence, and is the least weird of the 4, the firebender is basically combustion lady, the water bender has no arms and uses water in place of them. Seeing as the other 3 elements are represented, and also because he is seen turning rocks into lava and then controlling him in the first 3 episodes, I believe that mr lava guy is the earth bender of the four and that lava is just his weird thing.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
why are there five episodes online when there the first showed up today. Are they leaks or am I missing something?

EDIT:

oh apparently mexo nick released 3-6 accidentally. So that's a thing.

EDIT 2:

apparently 4-6 are in Spanish, 3 is not but I don't know if that was released.

Last edited:

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I use kissanime.com for all my anime needs. The site usually has a 720-1080p stream you can watch, although I'm afraid they haven't uploaded that kind of quality for Legend of Korra quite yet...

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
what if combustion lady IS zuko's daughter. A twist that would make m. night proud to have been a part of this series.

what if Amon didn't really die from the explosion and started taking away all the air bending from the new inexperienced/defenceless airbenders just to troll Aang's family.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
damn first (and second) episode of this season so good

are you guys referring to the mistakenly released 3rd - whatever episodes?? cause i'm not sure who you mean when you say combustion lady and stuff...

anyway epic / bad ass death scene for zuko soon?!!!

:P

edit: whoops looks like i'm just behind and 3rd is actually released, nvm, will re comment once i watch that

_Tonks_

Where are you guys finding episode 2 and 3 of the new season? I usually watch it on TV and rewatch it online for fun, but I'd love to watch ahead if the episodes leaked.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
small clip of episode 3

"Your breakfast, master...fong"?

Kai was adopted by a rich family and then stole their life savings. I know that would be a SERIOUS stretch, considering that Lin exists, but there's more to this. The way he talks seems...familiar.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ty based Acklow, saw them all <333

anyone think we are ever going to see Zuko's daughter?
I have a feeling that they're building up to the Fire Nation in book 4. Book 2 was all about NWT/SWT, we get to see Ba Sing Se and probably other parts of the EK in book 3, and Republic City and the Air Temples have been showing up in between. Since Zuko's daughter is one of the big reveals that have yet to happen (other than who the mother is and what happened to Sokka/Suki besides the former getting into politics and dying), I think they're saving her for the end. It's almost like how TLA built up Ozai until he made a grand appearance; always talked about, never shown.

Last edited:

Beta.

Ruff Ruff amirite?
There was an amazing theory floating around, and you most likely have heard of it, yet Imma share anyways.

That prisoner in the mountains dude, it's theorized that he was a friend of aang's, and actually trained with aang to learn the ways of airbending. This would explain a shit ton of stuff. Including:
1. How he could have been able to move so well after just getting the airbending technique.
and 2. How he has such a hatred for the avatar.

I mean, it could just be simply that aang just locked him up, and the white lotus helped, yet if this theory was true, this would make this villain the most well thought out, most personal villain in A;TLA history. I'll try and find the theory and post it here later.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
the airbender dude had obvious studied airbender culture before getting powers. he quotes a famed monk and as mentioned he's already learned a number of airbending techniques. what I'm wondering is what he could have done to warrant such a horrible prison? the other benders in his posse are all obviously endowed with dangerous/potentially mass destruction-causing powers, but he seems to have been a non-bender previously. I also don't think these guys were taken in by aang because if their bending is such a serious threat, why wouldn't aang just take it away? I would like it if they had a moral qualm with the very concept of the avatar because the only reason people in avatarland give a shit about the avatar is that they're the strongest bender in the world. 99% of people don't know or care what raava is, korra included prior to last season. it's the same complaint as amon had against benders but 100x more valid, such as kyoshi stopping chang's popular revolution or aang interfering in the fire nation's campaign. earth kingdom for example has beef with the avatar re:outcome of 100 year war but can't do anything about it because the avatar is a human nuke that's apparently never lost a fight, don't think it would be a stretch for these anti-avatar fellas to try and get the earth queen and friends to back them.

also re:lavabender guy, I think that the rocks he uses are special and ignite via friction rather than firebending. then again, the tattoos he has are reminiscent of sun warrior iconography from last airbender, so maybe he has an extremely limited firebending ability i.e. limited to igniting rocks he is already bending.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lava bending could be using fire-bending techs with earth-bending. re: redirect lightening. However that might be a leap.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
lava bending could be using fire-bending techs with earth-bending. re: redirect lightening. However that might be a leap.
if the lavabending guy could produce fire independently then they wouldn't keep him in a wooden cell. his powers are obviously earth-based with a small fire component, not vice-versa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)