The World Cup of Pokémon IX - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
lost in a skillful game

inb4 draco miss sableye it's been an entire year you dickbrained idiot
damn def needed skarm 2 wall kabu and kingdra w full hp venu n cune in the back,,,
as 4 dickbrained idiot,,, i must be einstein cuz my dick large af n swangin,,,,

edit: niggas complainin bout burn when nigga hwished anyways, complainin bout sedge miss on a roost, complainin bout -2 draco miss on a rest,,,, niggas out here provin points,,,,
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-13354
replay btw

Last edited:
you are an incredibly bright basedlord aren't you. look, i lost the game and that's chill, that doesn't bother me. but it's 100% fucking ignorant to think the 3 scald burns (two from sleep talk), 3 stone edge misses, 2 draco meteor misses, and two wws to politoed did not matter at all. congratulations, you're cocky as fuck winning a game you had that kind of team advantage with that kind of luck.

gg and all but honestly, what the actual fuck is up with you?

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
you are an incredibly bright basedlord aren't you. look, i lost the game and that's chill, that doesn't bother me. but it's 100% fucking ignorant to think the 3 scald burns (two from sleep talk), 3 stone edge misses, 2 draco meteor misses, and two wws to politoed did not matter at all. congratulations, you're cocky as fuck winning a game you had that kind of team advantage with that kind of luck.

gg and all but honestly, what the actual fuck is up with you?
i would've liked this post if you launched some personal insults, i got real pumped after the 1st sentence but then you just started talking about the game. 4/10

Lost in a real tight one to Iconic. Always fun to play you man, gg.

And lost to august, gg.

Sorry ocn ;(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)