*Could a Mod please close this one?* "Summer = New Trading Time" Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, not an update with new Pokemon, Jynx now has Fake Out for those who do VGC, but just a heads up that as Winter break is nearing it's end, so is this thread. If anything interests you let me know :D

Last edited:
Just wanted to say this is pretty much the last day that I'm able to try and trade if you're interested in anything!

Just wanted to say that I'm opening this thread up again during the summer months, so if there's any interest in anything feel free to let me know! Added Tropius to the OP as well!

Cmt for a kecleon (:
I also have some pokes in dream balls such as adamant anorith with aqua jet and knock off, calm swablu with egg moves, adamant ha sentret with egg moves, and adamant skitty with egg moves

Big update today, added lots of my Pokemon from previous generations under a new tab titled "Legends/Others", and added some banners in addition to making some major formatting changes. I hope everything is much cleaner and easier on the eyes!

For the Castform you were interested in may I have a female one of these please?

# 357: Tropius
(Flying/Grass)
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Ability: Harvest | Nature: Bold
Egg Moves: Leech Seed
Pokeball: Nest Ball​

If you don't have any perfects on hand I'll take a spitback. :)

Decent sized update to everything, and I now have a stock of Kalos bred shinies that I'll be growing from now on! Also, banners are updated yet again to look better than before!

Could a Mod please close this thread? I ended up running out of room on the first post and would like to start another one with a little more space to add things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)