LCPL finals - TMNT WINS

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I see Sweep a lot on IRC. I should be fine to get it done

scheduled for the weekend
[06:52] <04firemage> Sweep
[06:52] <04firemage> when fite or lcpl
[06:52] <&Sweep> weekend
[06:52] <04firemage> time?
[06:53] <&Sweep> idk yet
[06:53] <04@firemage> im at work until 6-7pm GMT+1
[06:54] <&Sweep> ooooooooo wait
[06:54] <&Sweep> i'm playing you?
[06:55] <&Sweep> alright i see you got subbed in
[06:55] <&Sweep> the guy i was supposed to play didn't tell me
[06:55] <&Sweep> he couldn't play after all
[06:55] <&Sweep> but yeah i can play from friday night on
[06:56] <&Sweep> 8:00 PM your time sound good?
[06:57] <04@firemage> Sure

Last edited:
gonna throw it out right now that I VMed fatty as soon as this LCPL finals started, I got absolutely no response and I mentioned there I'm gonna have scheduling issues any later than Friday, so if any double sub bs happens twice I really don't know what to say. if fatty needs sub macle pls sub earlier :D

gonna throw it out right now that I VMed fatty as soon as this LCPL finals started, I got absolutely no response and I mentioned there I'm gonna have scheduling issues any later than Friday, so if any double sub bs happens twice I really don't know what to say. if fatty needs sub macle pls sub earlier :D
Calm down. Finals means deadline can be easily extended.

apt-get

it's not over 'til it's over
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
+2 236 SpA Misdreavus Dazzling Gleam vs. 0 HP / 36 SpD Pawniard: 18-22 (85.7 - 104.7%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

plus the fact I choked, expected shadow ball on meditite and tricked the scarf to finish with scraggy so there would be no zenheadbutt miss risk... gg i guess

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
the unlucky one, yea I forgot to message you back on the forums but I have been on irc looking for you pretty much everyday. Ill be home to play at around 7 est if you can then. and yea it's the finals so it's not a huge deal, sorry bub u'll be playing me

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Been waiting for Sweep all weekend after work at the times specified in the above post. The only time I did see him was a ten minute window yesterday.

I'm struggling to find time to play as it is; with all the things that I have going on without having to fuck about with an inactive opponent. Please sub him out.

uhh I was active all weekend, including at 8:00 P.M. your time Friday (though I was on Smogtourns/Smogon, not IRC so if you expected me there my bad i guess?). There isn't a time limit so there's no reason for me to get subbed out, and I'm still very active...let's just agree to play ASAP @_@.

idk when i'll be able to play cuz school, but SCRAGGYS FITIN

update: trying to get FireMage vs Sweep done, fatty and I are actually gonna play tomorrow, SCRAGGYS FITIN

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)