League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

need a swain guide??
dont go mid, go top
build roa -> zhonyas -> rylais -> defensive items (frozen heart, spirit visage, whatever u feel is suitable)
21/0/9

runes dont matter
take whatever u feel is suitable
poke early with e and autos, farm til 6, bait people kill people whatever, jump in 1v5 fights and zhonyas then your team shows up and you win.

being a CLG fan is like being in an abusive relationship where they're like "baby i didn't mean it, look at us beat LMQ and do rotations and stuff" and then the next day they pull THIS SHIT

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't think Sneaky/WildTurtle should be in A, certainly not above Doublelift. Even with him at most. QTPie should be in C if not B, he's above Cop. In fact I think Robert should be above Cop too because I still never see him actually CARRY.

hard to rank junglers and top laners since they only really do as well as their team does imo

like meteos and helios are individually really good players but their teams aren't doing too hot so they look worse (helios is looking like a diamond in his turd team though, probably because he's just that good)

also there's no reason to have an a tier if you can't place any top laners in it since tier lists are relative by nature. i'd put zion in a tier alone though

doublelift is na's best ad carry and anyone who says otherwise just wants a reason to hate clg

aphro is clearly a cut above the rest

hai is overrated, voy underrated

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i think of tihs wen i wach c9 vs col :|

enywhey wat u guys think if me tier list :D
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WRR2CX6bVyKWS_PtFi4ge8_Xhr3m1hEoyFfEMEG7rqI/edit#gid=0
I would put Westrice below everyone because he's the only LCS top laner I ever see die in a 1v1 situation. I'd also promote Zion and Ackerman to A tier and bump Quas down to C.

Voyboy needs to swap with Hai I think, and I don't know if Prolly should be at the top of B tier.

Jungle looks fine.

Robert definitely needs to be bumped up a bit, given how well he does when the rest of his team isn't busy feeding. I'd swap Sneaky with Doublelift and put QTpie above Cop. Turtle should not be the top of A tier, but I don't know who is.

As much of a TSM fanboy as I am, I don't think Gleeb's A tier yet. I'd swap him with Mor, who I've seen hit some absolutely insane Thresh hooks.

Inspired by jeb, I have made my own tier list for EU. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IRfYV9ndJQIWnhgygUnI4hjBBzeYz7l_u1g-kjkYii8/edit#gid=0 it's probably bad but whatever

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
more questions:
why didn't clg pick yas yesterday... they did last pick syndra(ori) right? and yas was up? and it totally looked like they were making a knock comp (shy/vi/nami)
I remember thinking "oh whatever link doesn't want to yas against bsjerg" but now he just did it against shiphtur who's been bsjerg's only competition for spot of best midlaner in nas4 so like

edit: just checked vods forgot that kass was first picked by tsm thought they played ori but that was clg regardless: is kass a counter pick to yas? I remember in an interview dl or aphro said that link was "confident that he could beat kass in lane with anybody" or something to that extent

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Blue Ezreal hasn't built Elder Lizard since it got nerfed a while ago (from 40 to 30 gold before jungle items got reworked). People nowadays go some combination of Muramana/BoRK/Iceborn/LW/CDR boots/filler (defensive item mainly).

Link picked Orianna because that's what he normally picks into Kassasdin because CLG is confident playing vs Kassadin but the Yasuo pick wouldn't have helped, all of CLG played poorly. Seraph got behind early and had bad initiations, Dexter was more invisible than Eve, Doublelift got hit by every hook, and Aphro couldn't hit bubbles. It was a team loss, not an individual one.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
yee so instead of defensive item 6 second 40%as20%ms 10%cdr item
would it just be better to go like ie at that point over frozen fist or something?
Link picked Orianna because that's what he normally picks into Kassasdin because CLG is confident playing vs Kassadin but the Yasuo pick wouldn't have helped, all of CLG played poorly. Seraph got behind early and had bad initiations, Dexter was more invisible than Eve, Doublelift got hit by every hook, and Aphro couldn't hit bubbles. It was a team loss, not an individual one.
merci ^_^ never saw the game only picks and reddit thread

Last edited:
i think most people are skipping tear -> muramana nowadays

old blue ezreal's primary weakness is that early tear completely gimped him in terms of combat stats; SotEL did a lot though since it was super cost-efficient and gave a lot of sustain

right now if you go something like double doran's into Tear you're going to get destroyed in lane by that Lucian with a BF sword

essence reaver allows you to have a much stronger early game by going doran's into vamp scepter and/or pickaxe; in addition it compensates for the lost CDR from not building Lizard and allows you to hit 40% with CDR boots and Iceborn along with the offensive mastery

so the popular blue ezreal build nowadays is Reaver->Iceborn->BotRK->LW or some variation

another possibility is to skip Reaver entirely and go BotRK first into Iceborn and then use Cleaver for that last 10% CDR or just rely on blue buffs

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Innox > Westrice (Innox to D). Rest of toplane placement is okay otherwise. Quas and Ackerman may be a bit high. Toplane in general is a bit awkward to tier due to the laneswaps and starving. Zion's individual strength and splitpushing pressure are cut above the rest, but his general avoidance of teamfights and overaggressive laning makes him a target for ganks and camping, and he's not exactly fond of the toplane starve either. Still top tier though, and I'd swap him with Dyrus especially after that horrific Gragas performance.

Jungle is a bit weird atm. I'd put Crumbz in the same tier as Dexter. Meteos is in a strange state atm so i can't really comment, but C feels too low. Not too sure where Helios goes since he's still a tryout, but his performance has been pretty good so far.

Also as a side note I'm not sure why every jungler wants to camp Seraph while CLG's botlane is getting fed in virtually every game.

Doublelift to A, Robert, QTpie, and Cop to B. NA's adcs tend to not be disappointing.

Xpecial to B, Gleeb to B as he is not yet consistent but has immense potential. Also Lemon shouldnt be last but idk where to put him. In fact, leave only Aphro in NA because no support comes close to his performance.

As for Hai - it can be a bit difficult to tier him because he basically commands his entire team. This of course sacrifices some of his own individual strength as he has a lot to focus on.

Voy has been better this split but still not sure where I'd place him

Last edited:
I've been looking everywhere for this shit, you are a lifesaver

managed to pick up Gleeb in both leagues this last week, incredible that he's the #1 scorer at support despite having a negative week 2. he'd be scoring at 6 points/game more than anyone else at support if you throw those two games out (and averaging more than literally every top laner/jungler out there).

I knew Sneaky was underwhelming from watching the games, but I had no idea he was doing THAT badly (11/16 is pretty fucking awful). I also picked up Altec in both leagues over the weekend (totally not because he got the pentakill, honest), but was looking for a second ADC to hold onto. Surprisingly Creaton was still available in one league, and I felt more comfortable picking him up rather than Woolite.

Time to go dominate the rest of the season now that I actually have something to work with, hehe

Last edited:

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I'm quite sure he isn't. It's just you don't need it on Swain.

If you plan on justifying it on Swain, I'm sure we can all remind you of why people buy LW on Vayne.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm back in Gold after being shamelessly carried on my last game. ggwp

Had a clairvoyance/revive mid teemo in one of my promo matches. We lost.

Now time to avoid ranked as much as possible

I'll probably need a new main role or smth now that snowballing as adc is more difficult. Also probably something more faceroll with the ever increasing east coast lagspikes and stuff.

Also random semi irrelevant discovery: the triggering autoattack on Skarner's passive is converted entirely into magic dmg, including sheen procs. Also still procs lifesteal.

And pls permaban rengar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)